Best toystore in L.A?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Houndvoice, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

My brother is currently in L.A and of course I've provided him with an extensive shoppinglist for new TFs.
    What would be the best store(s) that would have most of the newer stuff?

I'm mainly after the 'just released' new waves of ROTF, but also some Universe 2.0 figures, like Hardhead, Skyfall and Cyclonus.

Is that Shadow Command Leader Megatron out anywhere yet?

Thankful for any help! :thumbs2: 

2. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Read the last couple of pages in the California Sightings thread. There's tons of guys from the L.A. area that post there.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...45-california-transformers-sightings-717.html

I'm pretty sure your best bets would be Walmart, Target, and ToysRus. There's also a store that the Socal sightings guys mention sometimes called "Frank & Sons" (I think) that's in that area (I think).

I have personally seen the Shadow Comand Megs in a store. I'm pretty sure it was at Walmart.

3. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He may want to visit Frank & Sons. It may be scalper city, but you will find some great deals and some great rare items.

4. Houndvoice

Thanks guys!

5. Houndvoice

I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem to be enough. If anyone know of toystores in downtown L.A, please let me know!!! Streetnames is appreciated! :thumb