Best Price for MP Skywarp?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Aug 1, 2007.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

I need him. Who has the best price?

2. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

tfsource - 95.95

That's where I go.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully Hasbro will release Skywarp.

4. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Really does depend on where you are. If you're in Europe, your best bet is either HLJ or Fantofan...both have them at pre-order for 76-78 USD.

5. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    But how will they put black battle damage on a black toy?

6. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Hopefully they wouldn't.
    But knowing HaSbro if they do release it, expect it as a Botcon or convention exclusive.

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If Hasbro releases a MP Seeker as an exclusive, I'd rather it be Shywarp than Thundercracker, because we already know Takara has a good MP Skywarp out. I have mine pre ordered from BBTS for $99.99. Expensive, but not nearly as bad as "exclusive" prices.

8. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You know there's almost no chance of that, right? I mean, hey, bash Hasbro if that's your thing--but seriously, they've never released a MP as a convention exclusive. And if they did, it wouldn't actually be 'them.' It would be MC / FP.

And to be fair, who's giving us anime-accurate Starscream? For about $30 less than the original cost at most online retailers?

Oh, that's right. Hasbro.

9. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:

No chance? hah.
    It's not a bash. Check the history of Hasbro exclusives. The have only released ONE Masterpiece in the U.S, the same one twice. And wasn't the second one a Walmart exclusive as well, 'movie' based but no DVD movie? AND it only came out to coincide with the DVD re-release.

This is only the 2ND M.P. figure we are getting. ...ever.
    AND it's a freaking WALMART exclusive. Meaning most of us will NEVER see it in the wild. Do you expect Skywarp & Thundercracker to be general retail releases? IF we ever get them it will be even more exclusive then Walmart. Meaning convention or super limited online release if any release at all.
    Look at Alternator Rodimus. That should have been an easy general retail release. But nooooo....

We never got MP Magnus, but we got a sad repainted MP Prime. We never got his trailer, just some cardboard that came with the package. We will never see MP Megs and that is understandable. But how long has MP Starscream been out in Japan? And we are just getting a U.S. release in a limited basis at a retailer that is notorious for handling exclusives.
    Don't save any space on your shelf for the rest of the Hasbro MP seekers. :rolleyes2 
    And good luck finding Starscream.

10. Me Grimlock

Me Grimlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm actually quite happy with the walmart exclusive, because there are 1000s of walmarts in the US and I'm sure they exceed the number of japanese retailers that sold the MP starscream. I won't have to spend over $100 on it either.

11. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

12. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :lol  no offense, but I love how people are saying that because it's a walmart exclusive that no one will be able to find it. Granted walmarts aren't every where (I think Vermont finally has 1 or two), but they are one of if not the largest retailers in the country. Besides it could be worse, it could be a KB exclusive.

13. GMANIFESS

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I just saw one Alt Rumble & one Alt Ravage in a Walmart store for the first time the other day. They've supposedly been available for months...And they looked like returns...

Maybe your local Walmarts handle exclusives well, but most are horror stories.