Best Place to Pre-Order Henkei Thrust and Dirge?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bluestreak76, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where the best place to pre-order these 2 is?

I am ofcoarse referring to cost vs customer service/reliability etc.

I thought someone on here awhile ago was taking pre-orders but I cant remember who. $164 on BBTS not including shipping is pretty steep for me. I totally respect profit, cost of importing etc....so if BBTS is the cheapest there is I will go for it but I wanna shop around first.

Anyone?

Thanks^^

OH and I'm looking for Skywarp and Thundercracker too:) 

2. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Fantofan, a dude named Bodhar something on these boards, and e-bay. Was able to find Skywarp and Thundercracker for like 90 USD on e-bay as a set. Keep your eyes open and remember, it's NOT necessary to pre-order these right away, there's still plenty of SW and TC if that's any indicative.

3. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Alot of us are getting ours from fellow board member Bodhar2000. Just shoot him a pm and I'm sure he will hook you up. I believe he is charging $130 shipped for the pair. I don't know if you live in the US so shipping may be more or less for you depending on where you live.

4. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

Cool,

I live in Iowa lol. $130 shipped? that sounds pretty damn good. I will def consider that.