Best Place to order World of Warcraft Figures from?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Savanna, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Since the Toys R Us here seems to be retarded I am looking to the net to find a certain figure as a Xmas Gift. Only place I have found that doesn't seem to bad so far is Toywiz.com and I have no clue if they are good or there are better options.

http://www.toywiz.com/warcraftuwarlock.html

That is the actual figure I am looking for, neither of the other 3. ANy help would be great.

2. StrawHatPirate

StrawHatPirate KaizokuOu

Please tell me that other online retailers aren't charging that much for those figures. I paid that much for two of them at my local comic shop (that particular figure being one of the two I bought). If you want, I can just check my comic shop when I stop by on Wednesday for that figure and pick one up for you if they still have them?

3. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

They shelf-warm Borders. But at 20 bucks I can see why.

4. Savanna

Naw, I will end up ordering, or as the other guy says, I will be going to Borders now. And I think the price is still pretty good considering the detail on the figure looks pretty dam good and its not small in size.

5. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

Check local comic or specialty stores in your area. Got my dorf war for about $12 and didn't need to pay shipping.

6. StrawHatPirate

StrawHatPirate KaizokuOu

If you have a comic shop in your area, check there. If you're paying more than $15 for one of these, you're getting seriously ripped off. Yeah, they're gorgeous figures, but they aren't worth more than that. Every comic shop in my area that I've seen carrying them doesn't have them priced over $13 (and generally less than that).

7. Savanna

We have Comic stores, I don't know the locations, nor do I want to enter them. Plus if Borders does have them I have a card for them, and they are right down the road.