Best place to order Transformers - Portugal

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kindred, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Kindred

Kindred New Member

Hello Guys, I'm starting to collect transformers and I'm particularly interested in the Classics 2.0 and ROTF/Movie line.
    Thing is, where I live, there isn't much choice regarding toy stores, and the main stores (namely Toys R Us) are about 100 kms from my city, and even there the Transformers Section is pretty lacking (as in... REALLY lacking. Last time I checked there was only one Animated Magnus, and a couple of figures from the real gear line of the 07 movie....)

So I thought about ordering them online. But I just don't know about a good place to order them from. I tried amazon.co.uk which has some really kick butt prices, but thing is, most figures are dispached from other stores that don't ship figures to Portugal (namely Kapow toys... God I SO want a Classics Starscream...)

So I was wondering if anyone knows a good site to order them from, preferably with great deals!

PS: Sorry for the crappy English :p 
    PPS: Also, I'd like to know if the Music Lable black Soundwave is worth the €40 or so that amazon.co.uk is charging me (with shipping included)

2. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ebay is your best bet and try the Junkion Exchange forums, there's always good guys with good prices.