Best of Optimus Prime / Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Magnus' Mate, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't often get such collections unless I can find 'em very cheap, but was curious about these two:

The Optimus Prime one includes the UK-Annual story "And There Shall Come A Leader". Besides the old Collected Comics, is this the first time this has been reprinted? Great to see some of the very old UK stuff getting a new lease of life.

The Megatron book includes his "Aspects Of Evil" story - if anyone has this book, can you tell me if this original B&W story has been coloured for this edition? Unless I'm mistaken, this marks the first time IDW have touched the B&W stuff as well, no?

I'd love for them to collect all the B&W stuff and recolour it. Titan hinted that they were going to do this a few years ago, but while they did release the stories, they were still B&W. I like them in B&W, but it would be great to have them in colour too. A few of them were coloured for the late-Collected Comics and final UK Annual, but I'd still love to see all of them this way!

2. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nope, still B&W.