Best Of 2011 / 2012 – A Year of Source Articles

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Maz, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    When the TFsource blog project was started in 2011, we had a vision of a weekly series of articles that would aim to eventually touch many corners of the Transformers collecting universe, primarily G1, and be a valuable online resource for collectors. The idea was always to add more authors to the team to help cover more bases and add further variety to the content offered. With the recent addition of more writers, a snazzy Source Blog re-design and precisely one year’s worth of Source Articles, it seems like a perfect opportunity to look back and reflect on the best of the articles presented in 2011/2012.

Best of 2011 / 2012 – A Year of Source Articles | Source Blog <- CLICK TO READ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of these articles this last year, just simply could not have done it without you!

All the best
    Maz

2. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Thanks to everyone, indeed! Without all those people sharing pictures and stories about all those magnificent pieces in all those wonderful collections, your articles wouldn't exist (I've told you before that when I first started reading your articles, I actually thought that all the pieces you were writing about were in your personal collection).

But most especially thanks to you, Maz! Thanks for all the hours you spend on dilligent investigations, building networks within the community, actually sharing all the information you gather, and always being a complete gentleman! I'm sure it's a labor of love and not a chore for you, but that too shows in your articles.

I hope to be reading many more articles from you in years to come!

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is well said :thumb 

Gotta say that Tuesdays have become 10 times cooler. :) 

4. Maz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Good grief mate I WISH they were all mine :lol , even some of the pictures that come from me are of toys I no longer own, so it's sometimes bittersweet to read old articles. Even more bizarre when I see the exact toys I sold in the collections of others, or on eBay. I have to fight the urge to bid on them.

Thank you so much Joris, that's very kind of you. Even the 'last minute' articles can take in excess of 4 hours to put together so it is most certainly a labour of love, it absolutely has to be, right? :) 

Thanks to you, your support and enthusiasm. Thanks so much Allen :thumb 

All the best
    Maz

5. philipjreed

philipjreed Well-Known Member

Goal accomplished! Always great stuff from you on the blog.

6. Maz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Thank you Philip, you've contributed to that in no small fashion!

I just noticed you were a registered member here this morning! Friend request sent, and another priceless addition to the online TF community at our disposal :) 

All the best
    Maz

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agreed with all the above posters, these are some of the most interesting reads i've come across, always something new to discover