Best minute of Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Jennifer1005, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Jennifer1005

Jennifer1005 New Member

Hey everyone:

This is a weird question but also a fun one. I won’t bore you with all the details, but long story short, I’m working on a TV show and we’re using a 1 minute clip from a Transformers episode. Before we choose a clip that exemplifies the series, I’d like to hear what the fans think the best 1 minute clip is out there. But… there’s a catch. Most Transformers episodes have music playing throughout the entire episode in the background, and we can’t afford to pay music licensing rights. So it has to be a great clip, but a great clip with no music- no mean feat huh?
    Let me know what you guys think!
    J.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    yikes. that sounds like a tall order.

3. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

That may be an impossible feat.

4. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    How about the part in the fisrt 3 ep's (MTMTE) when OP is sounding off all the autobots names and they transform.
    It is one of my favs, but not sure if it has music.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, as far as the music licensing goes, I'd just hit the mute button. Or is that cheating?

In any event, the battle on Sherman dam, or the Optimus VS Megatron fight in the movie would be the best fights in TF. The former still ranks as one of the best fights, the latter would fit into your minute nicely, though you'd need to mute the audio on both. I can't think of many silent minutes in TF. Not ones worthy of showing, anyway.

6. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Prime vs. Megs at the dam in MtMtE?

7. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Megatrons Masterplan part 2

Were MEgatron blasts a hole in the wall , runs out see Prime , calls for the decepticons to assemble for battle and just as MEgatron says that Prime transforms and shouts Autobots Transform and u see the majorety fo the Autobots transform and Ironhide says " lets show them a little realety. and then its of to a bunch of shooting..just and Awesome 2 min or so.

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For me, it would Optimus' roll-call before the final battle in MTMTE part 3 or Hot Rod opening the Matrix with Galvatron blasting at him and the scene ends with Rodimus Prime picking up and throwing Galvatron through Unicron.

9. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Yeah, I'm not sure there was ever a time where there wasn't some kind of background music playing during an episode.

But as for cool short clips:

What about the first time Optimus Prime emerges to confront Megatron in War Dawn?

Or maybe the combiner battle in Starscream's Brigade where Megatron admits for a total of about five seconds that Starscream is the new Decepticon leader.

Or perhaps history of the TF race as told to Rodimus in FFOD Pt. 4.

Or Devestator's first appearance in Heavy Metal War.

The moments already mentioned from MTMTE are all good too.

Good luck with your search and let us know what clip you ultimately use.

10. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

If you have the rights to use the 'toon..wouldn't the music 'come with it' so to speak? I can understand not being able to use the TFTM OP/Meg fight (which would be my first choice) because 'The Touch' is playing thru the whole thing.