Best Highschool Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, May 4, 2012.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I almost feel like a Bizzarro Thread creator.

Best moment in highschool though: Paying fifteen bucks to go see a stupid ass play for extra credit. Just to make out with a chick the entire time. Best. Day. Ever.

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Running into a wall and spouting lines from The Dark Knight for the rest of the day. I am a really weird human being...

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My senior year the drama club put on a version of the Marilyn Monroe movie "Some Like it Hot," and I played Osgood Fielding III, the millionaire who falls in love with Jack Lemmon's character in the movie. That's got to be my best high school moment.

4. spikex

spikex Nightbird is my bitch

Being the catalyst and first president of my towns youth/rec center which grew into the creation of a $3,000,000 comminity center complex. All the while proudly procliaming that I smoke pot. I showed the adults in that community that a pothead can do things with their life and changed the perspective of alot of people.
    I have some really awesome memories of playing dungeons and dragons as well.

5. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    LEAVING.

High School was a fucking nightmare.

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    While this doesn't have to do with getting high or paying chicks to make out with me, it's easily one of my fondest memories of highschool. To make my story short, I had this teacher who was basically a dick. When he was looking at the tests we'd handed it one day (nothing major, just a unit exam or something), he noticed that I hadn't answered the question he put on the last page, so he decided to make a comment to the class about he not turning over the paper because I'd come outa mother wrong.

Now, if it was someone who I knew would say things in jest (rather than to be an ass), I'd have just laughed with the others, but in this case I turned to my friend & quietly said "well, at least I didn't come out looking like him", and which point the entire class suddenly shut up & everyone (the teacher included) heard me say this. Well, maybe not everyone on the class, but the people around me & he definitely did, and from this point on I thought for sure that he'd fail me outa spite, or at least give me like a 50 or something because of it. Guess he was above something like that because of a comment, and I also think part of why he didn't even scold me was because of the timing, and well, couse he'd pretty much said the same thing to the entire class. They're some other stories, but this is always one of the few that come to mind first.

7. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

Senior year history I had a teacher who was teaching his last year. During the WW2 unit the teacher asked the class what countries had troops helping the Germans fight the Soviet Union. Some kids answered a couple of questions when the teacher finally called on me. I ran through the list of all the easy countries and then the countries that sent volunteers to fight. After saying Spain I sat there rather smug in my awesomeness when the teacher laughed and informed the class that know it alls aren't always right. I mentioned the Blue Division of Fascist Spaniards and he just blew it off.
    After school i was riding with my older brother (About ten years older) and his friend when I brought up my incident in class. They laughed and called the teacher an idiot when out of the blue my brother asked what teacher it was. I told him the teachers name was Mr. Bachman and my brother nearly exploded. "Bachman? I hate that guy. Chuck, I want you to cut him." He said the cutting part as a joke obviously but come to find out the Bachman had failed my brother way back when and my brother had to do summer school because of it. At home my brother found a book with a reference to the Blue Division and gave it to me to take in.
    Mr Bachman wasn't such a bad guy, after I showed him the book he flipped to the front of the book and noticed that it was library book from the school library. He said something about it looks like the book was stolen a while back and he is glad that I got it from whatever garage sale it must of been at. Giving me back the book he told the rest of the class that he was wrong and I was right.
    For the rest of the year I became known as the kid smarter than Mr. Bachman.

Chuck

8. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Some of the best moments in HS I can not talk about on a public form :p 

9. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Spending a week in Osaka for our APAC Volleyball Tournament. Camping out on the Great Wall was also awesome as well as watching the changing of the guard at sunrise at Tiananmen Square.

Going to HS overseas was a kick ass experience.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  10. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

One ofthe two best things I remember in High School were:
    1) my advance biology class. The teacher gave each student a report to present to the class. Mine was on the transfer of energy in a life cycle in the swamp. Well I start going thru and the numbers arent adding up. Energy was being "destroyed", which shouldnt be happening. All the energy should be able to be accounted for in some way. So I spent 4 hours reworking numbers and the such to account for the missing energy and presented it to my teacher to discuss it with him. Now this guy was an awesome teacher, but hard as nails. He was a drill sgt with the Marines at Paris Island.
    He was very impressed and told me that he was giving me an A, and although I still had to give the class presentation, the grade was set and he was keeping my work to correct the packet so that when he reused it in the future, the correct info would be pasted along.
    2) My American Authors english class. Each quarter we did one novel written by an american author. Mark Twain and the like. Well third quater we were doing Moby Dick. I was the only one in any of the teacher classes to actually raise my grade. He pulled me aside and asked me how I did it? How was I able to recall quotes perfectly to apply them to topics. I kinda laughed and said "Mostly it was because of Star Trek II, the Wrath of Khan. Its Moby Dick in space. Khan quotes from the book all the time."
    My teacher looked like someone kicked him in the gut. :lol 

11. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Then just edit the words you can't say into pokemon names. Pretty sure that'll keep you covered. :D 

Also to ArmadaJetfire, at least Star Trek's one of the more intelligent fandoms out there, and something that's contributed a great deal to the ideals of equally & growth. And uhh, its better than Family Guy.

12. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    During open campus, my best friend and I used to goof around near the gym area. One day, it turned into a full-fledged hide and seek game. When I finally found my friend, he made a mad-dash to the big steel doors and shut it, keeping me locked out for awhile. I started banging on the door like a lunatic, shouting obscenities, etc., while forgetting the fact there was a camera right behind me. I sit down and take a rest then suddenly, one of the assistant principals approached me, shaking his head and smiling at the same time. My friend finally opens the door and starts laughing at my misfortune. He says he saw us on the camera and simply let us off with a warning, telling us that we're normally good students, instead of punishing us. God I loved the staff at that school. :lol 

13. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

Lol I think he looking for to say that it really excited me or something. It was just look he gave me when I told him, it was like telling a child there is no Santa. He was just utterly crushed.
    And yes Star Trek is one of more intelligent fandoms. In college, I had a debate with my professor in my philosophy class about who was the better captain, Kirk or Picard, by virture of thier approches to diplomacy. Good times!

14. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hhahaahah, utterly crushed.

Also, I had a Trek related debate with one of my English teachers too, and this ended up eating like 30 minutes. There were a couple of other people who got involved, but it was great. Couldn't tell ya what it was about couse I don't remember, but good times were good.

15. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    Putting a picture of a dick from wikipedia on our English teacher's (who was a sick perverted pig to the freshman girls) class door. Then having him yell at me during interrogation that it was a "terrorist act" and when he saw the pic "he feared for his life".

Yeah I was pretty bad and a fuck up in high school.
    Worked my ass off in community college to get into UCLA so I guess I turned out okay.

16. TrueNomadSkies

News Credits:
    Hahah sweet. Reminds me of the teacher who freaked the fuck out because she associated me drawing a ghost on the chalkboard during Halloween as being demonically possessed. What a dolt.

17. SwindlesShop

News Credits:
    Sad part is tons of parents reported him but nothing happened. I guess that's impossible when he's lead chairmen of the education board around here

18. SwindlesShop

News Credits:
    Hahahah tha fuckkkk, musta been a Jesus freak teacher

19. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    All of Senior year!

I finished almost all my HS credits by the time Junior year came around. So in Senior year I basically had 4 classes per semester. 2 Gym classes, Economics and I forget what the last class was. So I was basically done with school by 12P.

So I would literally go to Economics, whatever that second class was, and work out for two straight periods. Smoke a joint with my friends, old english teacher and security guard. Meet up with whatever girl I was dating that month and hang out with her in lunch or sometimes her class. Then around 2 when my friends got out, I would go shoot Pool. I will never forget DJ Pockets. That was our local pool hall. Hustle some pool there and then head over to Cardozo High School to pick up the hot chicks (our schools girls were pretty busted) or to play pool by the HS by them and hustle some more money then.

Ah, HS was fucking great.

20. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

My best moment in high school? Three days before graduation, I finally beat the unholy **** out of the one classmate who'd been harrassing me since Kindergarten, the snotnose who got his jollies irritating anyone he could knowing he'd get away with it because his daddy was the school board president (seriously, the only person he was genuinely afraid of getting a reprisal from was his older sister). By that point he'd become so hated that even the principal turned a blind eye when the word (OR the cheering of the half of the entire student body that witnessed it, I'm not sure which) got back to him.

That was even better than being at commencement and learning for the first time that I was one of the honor grads/top ten in the class, which surprised the bejeezus out of me given that I sucked at turning homework in on time, letting alone getting it done right, and even had to take summer school just to get out of junior high...I always figured the standards had just lowered that much.