Best Escalation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by zimattack23, Nov 21, 2017.

?

Best Escalation

1. WfC

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. FoC

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. RotDS

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. zimattack23

zimattack23 Peaceful Debater

Which game do you guys think has the best escalation? I feel like it's close between RotDS and WfC, with RotDS winning for me due to all the characters, although due to no class restrictions it ended up just being everyone sitting at a door with a fully upgraded riot cannon. Despite that flaw, RotDS is the easiest game to roleplay as a character in which is important to me. WfC is second due to many characters, good balancing, hard difficulty, and variations in maps. Its only flaw is that it's hard to roleplay as character, with everyone starting with neutron assault rifles, which I understand was crucial for balance and how you unlocked weapons, but I prefer certain characters having certain weapons. FoC is last due to so few maps and characters. I understand they did the characters for balance, but I wish we could've just selected other characters in the same class, even if stuck with the predetermined ability. I also understand that the maps were limited so people don't get separated for not having dlc, but the game should've just come with more maps.

2. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    rotds should win since the only feature of multiplayer was escalation, but foc is way better in my mind

3. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I heard ROTDS was solid enough, never played it.

Between WFC and FOC, I think it'd go to WFC. Even though FOC had more polished gameplay, it was only 15 rounds which was lame. WFC genuinely felt like a damn unending war. I remember how the Titans would start spawning regularly at wave 15, having to spam vehicle mode missiles at the Gatling gun guy's, the different abilities.

4. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Yup, I had some great times with Escalation in WFC. It was by far my favourite mode to play, and getting to wave 30 with just a few other people was a special kind of high. It really felt like the people you were playing with had your back. Never played ROTDS.

5. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    You dont want to, it sucked