Best DOTM multiplayer character

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Strugz, Aug 4, 2011.

?

Your best class

1. Scout

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Hunter

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Commander

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Warrior

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Strugz

Strugz New Member

Who do you do the best with in multiplayer ? I tend to do well with bumblebee, ratchet , iron hide and optimus prime with the autobots and megatron (commander) , shockwave and soundwave for the decipticons. Bumblebee is awesome because his primary weapon has splash damage , and megatron is good because his fusion cannon is boss.
    So who do you do the best with and why?

2. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

Bumblebee and Ironhide.... While Bumblebee is just an awesome character to play as, Ironhides "Heavy Iron" is just so freaking overpowered that its not even funny anymore o_O ...

3. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Literally everyone, but my favorites are Soundwave and Ironhide (I use the same class loadout for both of them).

4. Strugz

Strugz New Member

I use the same class for Ironhide and Soundwave also , and heavy iron seems to be a bit too powerful , the amount of times I'm going for a perfect game and I get heavy ironed in the back.....

5. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    My favorite class is Commander.
    But my favorite TFs to play as are Megatron (Truck), Shockwave, and Sideswipe. Ratchet and Soundwave are pretty good too.

6. Frans42000

Frans42000 Well-Known Member

For me its been Bumblebee and Starscream.

Bee is the ultimate close combat guy. Drive up to a dude, toss a hand grenade (all of my kits have explosive capacitor), punch, and then melee spin is unstoppable. Plus I always switch the car weapon to rockets for when those hunters start to annoy me.

The plasma gun is great for close combat too, since all you have to do is aim at the targets feet. My secondary gun is the sniper rifle, since the plasma gun it too much of a giveaway at range. Plus it looks like a Browning .50 M2 machine gun.

I just wish that Crowbar car weapons had a rocket like Bee. His grenade launcher is somewhat less useful. Still, you can use the hand held rocket launcher.

Starscream is another favorite of mine. The rocket launcher is surprisingly good for long range shots, and the grenade launcher is good for close range work. Its especially good for those places you can find a perch to rain fire down from. Rocket hover is the second best special weapon after Heavy Iron. I have found that when flying and then transforming mid air it is very important to be patient when you activate it or you might end up falling to the ground (but the rocket fire rate is still active)