Best Buy exclusive Hellboy figure/dvd

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Felmatron, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Felmatron

Felmatron Shock and Awe

Best buy has this cool exlusive Hellboy Animated figure packaged with the second Hellboy Animated adventure, Blood and Iron, for $19.95. It's rapidly becoming one of my favourite Hellboy figures. Pardon all the dust/fuzz on the inside of the shrink wrap in the packaged pic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    o_O  he has some damn tiny legs

3. Felmatron

Felmatron Shock and Awe

Yeah, they're absurdly small just as they are in the cartoon, yet still he manages to stand. It helps if you have his tail touching the ground as well, but he'll stand without it.

4. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

That is a pretty cool looking figure. My favorite is still the Mezco club exclusive trenchcoat Hellboy without battle damage. I'm really glad I picked one up when they came out because I think it's the best 3d representation of comic Hellboy you're ever going to get (the 18" figure was great too, but not as poseable and just too big for my room).

5. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    The chicken legs they gave him in the cartoon are ridiculous. It bothered me the whole time I watched the first DVD. It's a very accurate representation of it though.

6. Felmatron

Felmatron Shock and Awe

I think my favorite Hellboy figure is still the Tower exclusive 18" horned movie Hellboy, but this one is definitely a very faithful representation of the animated series artwork, and his legs just tickle my fancy for some reason. I was certain he wouldn't be able to remain upright without the included base, but he stands just fine.

[​IMG]