Best Armada Episode Action and (Visually)???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

What episode of armada has the best animation and action going for it??? and over all best episode???

I ask because the animation switches sometimes from being very good to very crappy :banghead: 

2. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Episode 52: Mortal Combat. Cramp, one of the last episodes, is probably a close second.

3. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

:peoples: 

Best Armada episode? Isn't that kinda like asking what's the best flesh-eating virus?

4. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    The last episode and the one where Starscream dies.

5. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

Best fight is definately Prime vs. Megs in the last episode. No other episodes really had any actual good fights. If it wasn't the crappy animation, it was the crappy choreography and SLOOOOOOOW fighting.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The final episode is a pinacle, but the whole arc leading up to it is awesome.
    Episode 39, Crisis, is also a good one, both emotionally and also for the final sequence. It's not as good as the finale, but I'd recommend it.
    Armada's a great series if you can get past a few things like the kids, spotty animation and sometimes questionable dubbing.

7. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Armada had an episode with great animation??? Wow, that is new to me. As for Best action... WHAT ACTION?! All I saw was talking with piss poor voice acting, little bastards you wish Hotshot would squish by accident, and a whole lot of boredom.

8. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    :lol  :lol  :lol  :spam 

9. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

mindless dialogue, painfully slow pacing, sissified slapping matches and hand-holding combat sequences for the first 51 episodes, painfully slow pacing, watered down characterizations from previous series, painfully slow pacing, freeze-frame animation with lights flashing across to represent combat, painfully slow pacing, more side switching than a bisexual orgy, painfully slow pacing, an overall unlikable cast, and very, very painfully slow pacing.

10. DarkAngelPrime

DarkAngelPrime Lawful Good

If it hadn't been for some decently cool stuff they did with Starscream, the whole show would have been worthless. They "came to their senses" with Energon, though, and erased all of said "cool stuff" so that it might as well not have happened.

11. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    The last episode has one of the best fights I have seen in a TF series. Seriously. Total, unvarnished brutality. How often do you get to see Prime & Megatron throwing bits of themselevs at each other that have been torn off? Most of the rest of Armada is shite, but the last few episodes are superb.

12. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

If you guys would be so kind what are the best of starscream episodes?? like the episodes the show his character the best and him kicking ass or just him in action??

13. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Well-Known Member

The Tidal Wave and Megatron combination sequence looked cool!

14. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Final episode for sure. Prime tosses the matrix aside, and Galvy and Prime beat the crap out of each other. One of the few scenes I've seen in recent Transformers that harks back to the G1 days of Prime and Megs battling it out.

15. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Definitely the final 5 eps for me. Still have them on tape too.

16. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Starscream's big moments:
    Rebellion (unsure on the episode number, its around about 22).
    Then 'most everything from Sacrifice (episode 35) up to Crisis (39), and the last episodes on Cybertron, especially 47, Cramp. Those are Starscream's best moments.
    Also, Kickback made a music video to Linkin Park's Numb that is all about Starscream. Check it out in the music videos section.

17. Brodimus Prime

Brodimus Prime Matrix Templar

News Credits:
    Visually, Mortal Combat is the best episode. It very nearly made up for the previous 50-odd episodes. But my money goes to Cramp as the best episode in the series. Starscream's character was very unique. Most of the time I felt bad for the guy. Hell, Megs just up and decides one day he hates Screamer, so Screamer switches sides. Then he comes back to the Cons, who are waiting with open arms (WTF?!). Of course that's just one of the MANY MANY MANY problems Armada had (poor writing). But Cramp provides a visually nice episode with a shocker ending. Nicely done.

Still, I put it behind Energon as the worst TF show to date. There were too many times I sat there going, "What the hell is going on here? He said what? They're doing what? You gotta be kidding!" The kids were an excuse though. Energon had no such excuse. Just curious, was Micron Legend this bad?

18. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

The best fighting was Mortal Combat withotu a doubt. Nothing says "badass" like watching Prime rip out Megatrons tank treads and close off his big gun barrel so it blew up. Easily the greatest finale of all time. Now if only Energon had started off right there instead of jumping right in without explaining anything and then had stayed good after the non-resolution ending to the Demolishor sub-plot.

19. Galvashift

Galvashift My Buddy= Super Megatron

Final episode. A perfect savory battle. The one thing I didn't expect was Prime breaking Galvatron's horns, and just when he used them as weapons, BOOM! Galvatron
    pulls out his hidden dagger! I loved the ending. But that only left me to a wait for the
    so-so Energon saga.