Best And Worst Figures Of 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jlogano20, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Best New Mold: TFA Rodimus. Absolutely great representation of the character. It's a very fun Transformer to fiddle around with.

Worst New Mold: PCC Aerialbots. The drones are ok, but the commander isn't the greatest.

Best Repaint/Remold: Transformers Animated Elite Guard Prowl. I absolutely love the white paint scheme on this guy!

Worst Repaint/Remold: Tuner Mudflap...damn thing is still on the pegs...

Best Figure Overall : WFC Optimus Prime. This figure is great. Complex transformation, great posability, and looks mean.

Worst figure Overall:Tuner Mudflap...because it sucks that bad...and still on the pegs...

2. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best New Mold: TFA Rodimus, just shows how awesome Animated is/was and how far the engineers have got with the line.

Worst New Mold: PCC Doubleclutch, I don't own it but I've heard VERY bad things about it.

Best Repaint/Remold: Generations Blurr, so much retooling makes him feel like a different figure than DRift but just as if not more awesome

Worst Repaint/Remold: Tuner Mudflap, a barely repaint of a meh toy and not well liked character, I still see them to this day.

Best Overall: Generations Drift, he just has so much going for him and feels right at home with the updated 84/85 cars

Worst Overall: Tuner Mudflap, why won't TRU and Wal-Mart just clearance that and any other ROTF figures out already!?!?

Honorable Mentions:
    Generations Straxus/Darkmount
    HFTD Breacher
    ROTF Skystalker
    Animated Arcee
    Botcon 2010 Rapido
    Botcon 2010 Clench
    Botcon 2010 Pyro/Spark
    HA Jazz

3. tide

tide NEON PRIDE

News Credits:
    Best new mold- TFA Rodimus Minor, ROTF Lockdown, Generations Straxus, ROTF Mindwipe, ROTF Bludgeon
    Worst new mold- PCC Skyburst/aerialbots
    Best repaint- bludgeon into banzaitron, straxus into skullgrin
    Worst repaint- tuner mudflap, all those store exclusive 2 figure packs esp. the slew of cannon BB repaints
    Best overall- straxus
    Worst overall- tuner mudflap for his shelfwarming capabilities

Honorable mentions:
    HFTD Insecticon, HFTD Terradive, Generations WFC Megs and Soundwave, Generations Drift/Blurr

4. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

the best new mold: Leader Starscream / FP C3 Exploer and Munitioner
    worst new mold: PCC Doubleclutch / Mudslinger and 80% PCC and drones

best repaint/remold: Sidearm Sideswipe / Master of Metalikato Bludgeon
    worst repaint/remold: Sunspot / Tuner Mudflap

Best Figure Overall: Human Alliance Jazz / FP C3 Exploer and Munitioner
    Worst figure Overall: Tuner Mudflap / Recon Ravage

5. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

Best molds: WFC Megatron(one of the best Megatrons ever), Straxus, WFC Soundwave(this is the first time we got a proper, decent Soundwave figure, mind you), Drift, alot of the HFTD new molds, Leader Screamer no priority for repaints.

Worst mold: PCC Double Clutch

Best Repaints & Remolds: Red Alert, Thrust, Grapple, The Fallen, those G2 Botcon guys, Skullgrin, G2 Smokescreen & Dreadwing repaint

In the middle: Blurr, not a bad looking figure, but the paint quality just screwed it up for me.

Worst: Galvatron, Recon Ravage, Tuner Mudflap

Overall best: 2010 was a great year. Alot of the new molds did not suck.

Overall worst: 2010 was a great year, then we have Double Clutch to screw it up.

6. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

Boy i have not really thought about this. WE have had lots of great figures.

the best new mold- Animated Arcee I think she was well done and she is one of my favorite animated figures.
    worst new mold- This is easily Doubleclutch. This figure had promise cool alt mode nice looking bot mode and a cool looking combined mode destroyed by him falling apart in a slight breeze. Damn shame.

best repaint/remold- Hmmmm i would have to say Redalert. Minus the black head he looks great in both modes.
    worst repaint/remold- As much as i love him i have to say blur. This is simply due to the QC issues with the paint.

Best Figure Overall- Leader Starscream. The robot mode is awesome and the transformation is fun.
    Worst figure Overall-Alas Doubleclutch. If he did not fall apart he would be great.