Beside SC, Skywarp and Sunstorm, would there be more TFA Voyager Seekers?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SimonMK, Apr 20, 2009.

1. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There has been no news for the TFA line since everything is focused on ROTF line now. The only news toys announced are:

Deluxe:
    Elecctrostatic Soundwave (Cancelled?)
    Arcee (Cancelled?)
    Rodimus Prime (No news since announcement)

Voyager:
    Golfire Grimlock (Cancelled?)
    Hydrodive Bumblebee (Cancelled?)
    Blackout (No news since announcement)

Leader:
    Roadbuster Ultra Magnus (Not sure if its released)

Nothing about Voyager Thundercracker, white Starscream (Ramjet?) and female Starscream?

I plan on buying Skywarp and Sunstorm but I am not sure for SC. Mostly because his color is not show accurate. In the show, he is much more darker. And knowing Hasbro, I expected a exclusive G1 colored Starscream but doesn't look like that would possible with the line ending soon (I think its in May that the line is over?).

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Roadbuster Ultra Magnus has already been released. There are three other Deluxes, and one more Voyager that we know of. The Deluxe's are Freeway Jazz, Cybertronian Ratchet, and a repaint Kicback knows about, but hasn't been anounced yet, and the Voyager is Wingblade Prime. The toy line is continuing on threw the rest of this year, and everything we've heard about, so far, is still, as far as we can see, going to be released. Even the one's that were once said to be "canceled". As for any more seekers, it's hard to say if we'll get any more of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

If we were to get only one more Seeker repaint, I would like them to give us a gray repaint of Starscream, as Starscream. If not that, then the Ramjet colored clone would be nice. As he's my second favorite color scheme on the Animated Seeker body, Skywarp being my favorite of course. Though I still have not been able to find his toy in-stores yet.

3. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    The only one that seems to have been cancelled is goldfire Girmlock (which was kinda lame anyway) The rest seem to still be on the way.

As for other seeker repaints I'm guessing at least one more but to be honest I'd prefer to get Susan instead of another repaint.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    I was under the impression that the Animated figures were toi be pulled off the shelves & sent back to Hasbro on the 29th of March (from WTF@TFW podcast). I personally don't expect there to be any more unfortunatly. On th up side; GenZhao (spellin?) Has voyager size KOs in white red & gree in his sales thread... That's the route I'm gonna take to fill out my Animated Seekers

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I think they're just going to pull down the stock temprarily. That way they can have as much space ready for when they put up the first major wave of RotF merchandise. It's been confirmed that the Animated line is continuing on threw the rest of this year, so it's definitely not ending, and we are definitely getting new figures out of it. Golfire Grimlock is really the only one that's questionable atm, but I think he'll be released eventually.

6. SimonMK

SimonMK Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I guess I missed a lot of news. Has there been any picture of Freeway Jazz and Wingblade Optimus Prime? I already seen Ratchet which look like its still in prototype phase.

I was worried about the TFA line because here in Montreal, we still didn't get Shockwave/Skywarp wave, Shadow Blade Megatron and Roadbuster UM (which is why I asked) in any stores. With Montreal taking so to get receive those, I was worried I wouldn't get the last few waves like Electrostatic Soundwave because they would refuse asking more TFA because of ROTF.

Should I buy the current Starscream? His inaccurate show color turn me off and I don't think Hasbro will make a G1 repaint anytime soon.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not yet, and Ratchet is definitely past the prototype phase.

If you want him, buy him, if you don't, don't buy him. It's up to you. His color scheme, while not completely accurate, isn't that far off. It's just a little lighter, and slightly more saturated. Only way I can see them giving us a more-show accurate, or completely G1 themed repaint, is if we get another store exclusive of the mold.

8. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 The F*cking Lizard King! Veteran

News Credits:
    Well that's totally awesome. Now I can stop stressin over trying to find Skywarp

9. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Hasbro loves repaints but the easiest ones they seem to not do. But thats Hasbro for you.

10. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I would like to see more seekers as well.
    Its so much easier for Hasbro to make a re-color than a whole new mold. I hope to see a Susan or really any of the clones. I have thing for the seekers,(all lines) and I love re-colors. My Destron Air-Force reflects that. Even though TFA is going to be scaled down for the ROTF juggernaut, its good to know that Hasbro will still be releasing toys scattered through the saturation of ROTF stuff.