Ben2099's House of Awesome Junk! G1, Classics, Animated!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ben2099, May 29, 2012.

1. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Hello All,

I have some interested items I salvaged from the Junkion wastes, and I wanted to give everyone first crack at them!

Here are my rules:

1) you handle paypal fees
    2) you handle shipping

So, without further Ado:

G1

Optimus Prime - $75 obo

Optimus is accessory complete with gun, missiles, fists, gas pump, gas line, gas nozzle. Cab has some chrome wear but is tight jointed, trailer is nice but launcher doesn't launch well. No yellowing.
    Overall: C8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soundwave - $100 obo

Soundwave is in awesome shape. Has all weapons, is very clean, tight joints, no looseness, has all accessories, little to no chrome wear. Only downside is that frenzy's head is broken (the peg to keep it inside is broken on one side). No yellowing at all.
    Overall: C9
    [​IMG]

Megatron - $75 obo

The best things about this Megatron is that he is a pre-rub and is 100% complete with instructions, accessories, and little paper for stock add ons. He also has tight joints, no wear to diecast, makes the clicking noises when you pull the trigger, and no yellowing. The downside is the chrome is worn.
    Overall: C7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All G1 can be packaged together for 200, but that is lowest I will go.

Classics

Ultra Magnus - $75

This one is great for Fansproject lovers out there! This piece is very clean, no yellowing, tight joints, very little wear. He also has his smoke stack guns.
    Overall: C8.5
    [​IMG]

Transformers Animated

Samurai Prowl and Arcee - $65 obo
    I am selling these together as a package lot. The samurai prowl has all accessories and is very nice and clean. The Arcee is MISP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anywho, message me if you are interested. I am also willing to sell everything together for $325.

Thanks

Ben2099

2. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

Bump