been giving this idea a bit of thought lately

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 4, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

take the justice league season 2 episode 2

for the man who has everything which was the episode that had mongul use a alien plaint on superman to permanently trap hismind in a ideal dream world buitl entirely around his most personel hearts desire

and batman the brave and the bold season 2 episode 1

chill of the night

whcih itself saw batman having to struggle with and choose between pursueing justice or venegeance as he tracked down joe chill to make him pay for the murder of waynes parents

now for a moment imagne how those two episodes might play out as a two part transformers episode storyline if one were to adapt it to optimus primes character with it playing out in such a way as a 2 episode storyline that the second episode half of it saw optimus going through hell over the matter in how he would retaliate against megatron for putting him through the whole ideal dream world turned psychorape fueled nightmare when it comes to optimus having to ultimately choose betwen justice and vengance in the end

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Well, if Optimus had to suffer through a nightmare dreamscape like that, I'm pretty sure he's doggedly determined enough to survive. I mean, throw him a bone here - the dude DID come back from the dead.

3. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Well, there was always that nightmare Limbo Dimension in the Marvel UK comics that Optimus and others got trapped in. Maybe not exactly what you were thinking of but it immediately reminded me of it.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have the odd feeling that if megatron were to actually put prime through a horrible emotional psychorape fueled nightmare like that the worst case scenarion would be optimus prime becoming a far darker person

in a way he would become nemesis prime