Beefcake! The Bodybuilding/Weightlifting thread...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Jiggles, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

For all things related to the gym.

And first off, I swear that this MuscleMilk is making me even fatter. Anybody else ever use it?

2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    dude, that explains your shit filled flatulence.

:p 

i used to work out. but now i just do calithenics since the more you bulk up the more you have to maintain it. one you stop for awhile, boom.

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Muscle Milk will make you gain weight, which is why I am not a big fan. I am cutting weight right now, so no muscle milk for me. I feel weak, tired and aggitated. I was up to 250 lbs. I am down to 185-188, got to cut down to 165-170 to be at 5% bodyfat. Put another 10 lbs on right after to be ideal. I'm not a pro bodybuilder, just trying to get shredded. I don't know how much more Boar's head Turkey I can eat though. Shit is expensive.

edit: Damn, my mind is slow too, that paragraph is filled with bad grammer and sentences. 15 lbs to go in 3 weeks before my 30th birthday.

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I work out pretty regularly, at least when I'm not working constantly.

The only supplement I use is whey protein, which I take right after I get done lifting.

They great thing about lifting weights is I can eat what ever I want and not gain any weight, plus, I'm starting to look more "muscular" -

My arms used to look like big tubes of sausage, now they look like this:

[​IMG]

Yep, that really is my arm! :D 

Check out this message board for EVERYTHING bodybuilding related: http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/index.php