Become 1 with the matrix...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by grunge, Nov 12, 2011.

1. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    When 1 becomes 1 with the matrix, does the current matrix holder ... well, are they AWARE that a cybertronian has passed? Do they at all know when a new spark has joined with the matrix as it passes on to the allspark? Because of the matrix contains the accumulated knowledge of the transformers history, then it would stand to reason each time a TF passes, that all its knowledge is within the matrix. So in that case, wouldn't the current barer have knowledge attained from a fallen foe?

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Unless I'm misunderstanding, I think you're confusing the Matrix and the Allspark as one, when they are (at least usually, not.)

When a spark dies, it joins the Allspark (usually; though there is also The Pit, so who knows how that fits in.)

The Matrix contains the wisdom of its bearers and in some cases, power from Primus as well. Not every spark passes through the Matrix, only it's prior bearers. In other words, A Matrix bearer only has access to events prior bearers were part of, not each and every Transformer when they die.

3. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    ah i see. that makes a bit more sence. though in beastwars they said that optimus primals spark was joining with the matrix and he wasnt a bearer.

so sometimes they are the same but not typically. way to go hasbro!

oh no, i knew the matrix had a primus connection, that wasnt in question at all.