Beautiful Katamari ???s

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by NotFastEnuff, Dec 5, 2007.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hey guys. I know at least a few of you play/played this game. Is it just me or is it really hard. I can get the katamari to size usually within 2 tries, but the king is never happy. He's always a dick!

Just curious. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had some problems initially. Later, I started loosening up and going a little faster and using the dash much more, and I now have 100 on each level. Also, it certin cousins seem to control better then others. The important thing, I guess, is not to "turnback", in other words, don't stop and turn around for an item you might have missed and instead keep moving quickly.

3. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    After a few hours of play, and some REALLY sore thumbs, I'm starting to get the hang of it. Slowly.

4. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Judging from the PS2 ones, it's really all about the route you take. You have to learn how soon you can get bigger things to start making you grow, and how to pick the best things to get you to that point. Eventually you'll be getting way over the goal size wherever possible. The dash isn't even as important as just picking the right things in a timely fashion, thus planning the best route.