Beat this 18 day shopping spree!!!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Treadshot A1, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

Bah! That is nothing! That is not worthy to be in this thread! ;) 

I've gone to HK on average once a year, and this haul isn't even the biggest. It's jsut i wasn't very internet active beforehand. If i ever come back with less than 3 big luggages worth, it's considered a failure. And i'm not joking. You should see all the stuff i have at home.

Also, damn, MP Megs? I heard it's crap, but the fact your country even allows it is great. Australia has banned it totally. Damn them. And one other question: What's with the two sets of Jetfires and Grimlocks, esp. with the Skyfire as well? Kitbashing fodder? Gifts?

I'm still trying to get the photos up of the las bag of stuf. Give me a sec.

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

Pics of the final bag of stuff

Nothing special, just a few Alternity's, HA's and the Gears, SDCC Rodimus and Hot Shot Henkei.

Attached Files:

3. Janitor

Janitor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I too have heard the many grumblings about MP Megs, but at $499 HKD I just could not pass it up. My MP line-up is now complete: Megs + OP, 3 seekers and Grimlock (sorry, but in my mind "white OP" =/= Ultra Magnus)

To explain the Jetfire sets: I was a big fan of 'Skyfire' during the G1 days. Despite his underdeveloped character, I always found his animation model + toy(s) super cool (yeah yeah, Macross). I already have G1 Jetfire, the single Classics issue, 2 x Treadbolts, plus the two Grimlock sets + Henkei you see there. Unsure now, but may sell some of those doubles later. Though this isn't excessive by any means compared to some fellow board members here