Beat the last level on Hard?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Jul 5, 2010.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

I remember i read an easy way to get the trophy for it was to be the game on easy/medium then replay the last level on hard and you will get the trophy..

well i just beat the Decepticon campaign (going in order) and i went back and replayed the last mission on hard, died a few times..one time was RIGHT after i killed Omega Supreme i got hit by missles he had launched seconds before :/..then i finally beat it and survived, Megatron did his thing and all of that and i was waiting..and still waiting lol for the ding and trophy to pop up but nothing..did they fix this or is there a specific way?! or what :[

2. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I hope they fixed it, that glitch was completely lame.

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

You're wrong ion how it's done. You beat the last checkpoint of every chapter not just the chapters 5 and 10.

4. iLuvM3

well i just played it through on Medium and my head is a bit sore from sitting there for hours hunting for everything in the campaign to get all the trophies XD..had i known it WAS fixed i would have just played through hard lol, it's not really harder it's just you die easier is bout all lol

5. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    With that cheat you have to beat the last sub mission at the end of each chapter on hard.

Edit: Oops...jut got beat out by seven.

6. iLuvM3

wait so i'd have to beat the last checkpoint of every chapter from 1-5 to get the beat the decepticon campaign on hard?

7. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yes.

8. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

It wasn't fixed, you only did 1/5th and 1/10th of the overall requirements.

It's beat every Chapter (stage/level/etc) for the Achievement/Trophies. The easy way is to load up the final checkpoint in each chapter and beat that on hard. You do not have to complete the full chapter, just the final little bit to get credit for beating that chapter on hard.

9. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's not fixed yet. Just got the Decepticon one a few hours ago. Though I will say atleast it's not COMPLETELY cheap. You're basically going through an unintentional Boss Attack Mode.

10. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I popped the game in and went right to hard mode and enjoyed every mind numbing second of both campaigns. I like getting as much game play out of my games as I can and never could understand why people take shortcuts like that.

Not that I really care what others do, I just don't understand why one would cheat themselves out of several hours of fine play time in each campaign. An achievement or trophy is supposed to signify that you beat the campaigns on hard. If you cheat those symbols, they mean literally nothing.

Not that they mean anything to anyone but still.
    :2c: 

11. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Eh, I'm still gonna be going through the campaign on hard anyway for achievement hunting. Specifically the chapter-specific stuff. Besides, I love the campaign mode. It's one of the few games where I really like re-playing story missions.

12. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    exactly, it took me 20 hours