Beastwars Season Set Unboxing

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by 16BitMonster, Jun 1, 2011.

1. 16BitMonster

16BitMonster New Member

For those of you looking to get a little glimpse into the Beastwars Season One set I have an unboxing for all of you to check. Hopefully later today I will take some pics of the Beastwars complete set along with the included Comic Book.

I am in the process of reviewing the set so I have seen so far about the first 6 episodes and man is it awesome. :D  But out of curiosity, is the Megatron in Beastwars the same as G1? Can't seem to figure that out.

Link to the unboxing: Transformers: Beast Wars Season One Unboxing With Pictures Of Episodes

Here's a taste :p 

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, that will be explicitly revealed some ways into the series, so this might be considered a spoiler...

NOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Very cool!

I really want the Complete Series set, but I wish they'd made the pre-order available on Amazon and not just through the Shout! Factory website (I get free 2 day shipping from Amazon and most DVDs are in hand the day of release :thumbs2: ).

4. 16BitMonster

16BitMonster New Member

I would honestly wait for Amazon to get it because you will always save a few bucks plus its usually free shipping. :rock 

5. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Yeah, but we can only assume the Complete Series will be available on Amazon at a later date. I haven't seen Brian Ward chime in regarding whether or not it's a Shout exclusive as of yet.

6. panzerjedi

panzerjedi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kinda confusing that your url is 16bitmonster.com and the top banner reads 16Bit Movies.

7. 16BitMonster

16BitMonster New Member

Sorry the /Movies is where I post all the movie content. The Main page which is 16BitMonster.com is Comic Book related.

Here's a quick pic of the entire set. I will put some better pics together later for you guys and some close ups of the included comic book once my batteries are recharged. Literally managed to snap one pic before it died.

[​IMG]

8. 16BitMonster

16BitMonster New Member

I am thinking it will be on Amazon.com pretty soon seeing how the G1 Set is up there. Would make sense for them to push it on Amazon as well because I really think they are giving Beastwars a huge push as they have other PR firms helping them on that.

9. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Later in the series it will be confirmed that Beast Wars Megatron named himself after G1 Megatron (although it's quite possible that G1 Megatron also named himself after Beast Wars Megatron. It will make sense when you have seen the entire show.)

10. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    Not really.

Spoilers:
    The Autobots and Decepticons were in stasis the whole time. And that'd be a hell of a retcon.