Beastbot's '02-'08 Comics for sale-- cheap!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Beastbot X, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    SALE OVER WITH.

Please read the rules before replying or PMing me with an offer.
    I’ve recently run out of storage room for my comics, so I’m selling all of my comics from when I started buying them—2002—to sometime in 2008. I’m only keeping a few from that period that I feel are particularly spectacular or mean something to me, which is only a few miniseries and individual comics, so the rest are going up here. As you can see, the comics are TF-centric, but there’s a few Marvel comics in here as well.
    -I am selling entire series/miniseries, NOT individual issues. The only exceptions to this are one-shots, such as Spotlight issues.
    -Unless otherwise noted, all comics are individually bagged and boarded, first printings, U.S.-released editions, one of the “normal” covers, the entire series from beginning to end, and in good-to-great condition. (They’ve been read through 2-4 times each, been treated well, and haven’t been folded or bended or anything like that.) If it particularly matters to you which cover particular comics have, or want pictures, PM/reply in this thread and I’ll be happy to give you the relevant information.
    -Quite honestly, I just need to make space. As long as your offer is at LEAST $1 (U.S.) per comic, it’s pretty much yours. Any offers less than that will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
    -I will ship internationally, though I must admit I’m not particularly familiar with doing so, so I may need some guidance on the most cost-effective yet efficient manner of doing so.
    -I prefer Paypal, but will accept money orders or checks if you’re in the U.S. Transformers trades will also be accepted if you don’t want to pay in cash, but keep in mind most of the old Transformers that I want, I have. G2 stuff—especially if it’s on card—is probably your best bet if you want to trade. I have almost everything domestically released since Beast Wars.

Alright, now, the list:

Dreamwave-Era TF Comics:
    -Dreamwave Preview Special 2002 (contains short stories not printed elsewhere from various comic series—Fate of the Blade, Arkanium, Limbo City, Sandscape, Warlands Vol. 3, and Transformers: The War Within; NOT bagged and boarded)
    -Transformers G1 Vol. 1 #1-6 (#1-3 NOT bagged and boarded—interior posters taken out of all 6)
    -Transformers G1 Vol. 2 “War and Peace” #1-6
    -Transformers G1 Ongoing #0-10 (#1 bagged but not boarded) ON HOLD
    -The War Within #1-6
    -War Within: The Dark Ages #1-6 ON HOLD
    -War Within: The Age of Wrath #1-3 (as far as the series got before DW went under) ON HOLD
    -Transformers/G.I.JOE WWII Crossover #1-6
    -Transformers/G.I.JOE “Divided Front” #1 (as far as the series got before DW went under)
    -Micromasters #1-4
    -20th Anniversary Transformers Summer Special (“Vote” card has been removed from the center of the comic)
    -“Free Comic Book Day” TF Armada short story (bagged, but not boarded)
    -Armada/Energon #1-30

IDW-Era TF Comics:
    -Megatron: Origin #1-4 (#2 & 3 bagged, but not boarded)
    -Infiltration #0-6 (#0 is a Botcon 2005-exclusive cover—it is also NOT bagged and boarded)
    -Stormbringer #1-4
    -Escalation #1-6 (#6 is NOT bagged and boarded) SOLD
    -Devastation #1-6 SOLD
    -Transformers Spotlights: Revelation series (Cyclonus, Hardhead, Doubledealer, Sideswipe) [Spotlight: Sideswipe is NOT bagged and boarded) SOLD
    -Maximum Dinobots #1-6 (#2 is a retailer-incentive cover)
    -Spotlight: Shockwave
    -Spotlight: Nightbeat (Botcon 2006 exclusive cover; NOT bagged and boarded)
    -Spotlight: Hot Rod
    -Spotlight: Sixshot
    -Spotlight: Ultra Magnus
    -Spotlight: Soundwave SOLD
    -Spotlight: Galvatron
    -Spotlight: Optimus Prime
    -Spotlight: Ramjet
    -Spotlight: Arcee
    -Spotlight: Blaster SOLD
    -Spotlight: Mirage
    -Spotlight: Grimlock
    -Spotlight: Wheelie
    -Target exclusive Movie Prequel comic (NOT bagged and boarded; “Robovision” glasses included)
    -Transformers (2007) Movie Prequel #1-4 SOLD
    -Saga of the Allspark #1-4 (UK Movie comic reprint series)
    -Beast Wars: The Gathering #1-4
    -Beast Wars: The Ascending #1-4 (#1 NOT bagged and boarded: #2 has only one staple in it)
    -Evolutions: Hearts of Steel #1-4 SOLD
    -Target: 2006 #1-5 (IDW Reprint series: #4 & 5 NOT bagged and boarded)
    -Best of the UK: Dinobots #1-6 (IDW Reprint series; #3 NOT bagged and boarded)
    -Best of the UK: Space Pirates #1-5 (IDW Reprint series)
    -Best of the UK: Time Wars #1-5 (IDW Reprint series)

Marvel Comics:
    -New X-Men (Academy X) #1-46 (#29, 40, 42-45 NOT bagged and boarded; #41 bagged but not boarded)
    -New X-Men (Academy X) Yearbook Special
    -New X-Men: Hellions #1-4
    -Young X-Men #1-12
    -New Avengers/Transformers #1-4 (#2 bagged but not boarded)

2. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Added some more IDW and Marvel comics.

All Marvel and Dreamwave comics that I'm going to sell are now up; some more IDW comics are yet to come as I finish reading them.

3. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    OK, all of the comics I'm selling have now been added-- the list is complete.

4. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    One final bump-- anything that isn't sold or on hold within a week will be taken down. A few "trial runs" will be put on eBay and failing that, I'll throw the remainder out, I guess...