1. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    If anything, I think transformers is more in danger now of oversaturation than it ever was! So, in a perverse way, fingers crossed for a little bit o' history repeatin'!

2. NathanS

NathanS Well-Known Member

I doubt it, well I can see things dropping from the highes it currently has I don't think it's going to be noise diving any time soon, Hasbro has gotten MUCH better at sterring the brand and reinventing it to keep it fresh.

Which as some one who REALLY likes beast modes is a bit of bummer in an odd way. Cause it look like for the future the most common beast mode we'll be seeing is the same Dinobots over and over again.

I mean I like T-rex don't get me wrong, but at least with vehicles they'll update a basic idea to represent a more modern take on it often, but Rex? the last time they updated a Rex altmode to be more in line with modern ideas of how they looked was the BW 10th anniversary Megs.

And there's so many animals they've never touched on...

Hey Hasbro here's an idea, make Grimlock ANOTHER therapod. Just call it a T-Rex, the kids don't have to know! Like, an allosaurus! You already tend to make the rex arms to long, just make them a bit longer stick an extra finger on them and modify the head. Hell if that's too much how about at least another tyrannosaur? Like Albertosaurus, give him a low, extra long head and some crests over his eyes and Bam! Kids will never tell the difference, AND you can just call his alt mode a tyrannosaur, you're being honest and people like me get some verity!

Yeah I know a pipe dream, but it's all I have.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

That and the war ends they become Maximals and Predacons and they have Pax Cybertronia but a young rebel Predacon general takes on Megatron's name and basically steals the Golden Disk and goes back to basically the presents day (near the end of the series) in Prime and Optimus Primal/Primal Major basically follows him and tries to prevent the outcome of the final outcome.

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

As much as I love Beast Wars I don't really see that happening. I mean what really worked for Beast Wars was the amazing plot line and character development threw out the entire series. They don't need another "beast erra" to have another good series like that.

That being said I loved the way that Animated introduced Beast Erra characters so that they worked along side the Autobots and Decepticons in a different way. However I wish that they had done more with Waspinator before the series ended. They kinda left his character arch on a cliffhanger that never got resolved. I would of liked to either see him develop as an actual villain or to end up back with the Autobots as a prison guard for Shockwave. He said he had plans but we never get to see what his plans are and I don't think he ever found out that Shockwave was the one who framed him.

Another thing that was really well done for Beast Wars was the voice acting. As much as I liked Tom Kenny's portrayal of Waspinator and Rattletrap there's still just a tiny bit of Sponge Bob in the voices. With Scott McNeil I can't even believe that all the characters he's done in the Beast Erra and the Unicron Trilogy are all the same guy. I've always loved the scenes in Beast Wars where Scott McNeil was arguing with himself and that was even before I realized he was doing it. When I found out that Rattrap, Dinobot, Waspinator, and Silverbolt were all the same guy I was remarkably impressed by how different each character voice was.

I'd love to see any of Scott's characters homage in Transformers Prime and would love it even more if Scott was actually cast to portray them. I'm not as big a fan of the Unicron Trilogy because of the plot lines that really don't make any sense but bringing Scott into Prime for any character would be awesome. Preferably I want to see more of the fights between Rattrap and Dinobot.

Jetfire, Omega Supreme, and Strong Arm are probably the most likely characters to fit into Prime because none of them are beast characters.

Backstop could possibly be re-imagined as a vehicle rather than a rhino. Rattrap and Waspinator could be portrayed as Rattletrap and Wasp again. Dinobot could be changed to Dynobot as a War Within and a Beast Wars homage. And Silverbolt could be the Arealbot version rather than the Fuzor.

Cicadacon and Snarl I don't think they could be anything but animals.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Personally Dinobot should be re-imagined as a loner Decepticon samurai that transforms into a excavator and goes under a name like Chopperface or Cruellock.

Rhinox as Tankor. Basically BW Rhinox (the good version), has his headscuplt and deco but a body much like BM Tankor.

Airrazor could be a Aerialbot.

Depthcharge and Rampage basically the same except as a submarine and amphibious tank.

6. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

I like where this is going