beast wars yard sale + wierd spark accesory?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blitzwing256, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

The lady that I had gotten a pretty nice g1/g2/bw score from had gvien me a call this weekend that she found a few more boxes of old toys and gave me first crack at them (I had traded her son some 360 games for a few boxes of stuff last time....)

anyways heres the best of what I pulled out of the boxes thus far (still sorting parts) its mostly beast wars/machines but a pretty decent haul for the price:

[​IMG]
    these are all the complete and or decent figures i've pulled out thus far (other then the ratrap and ba those I pulled for other reasons) i'm hoping the hands and big gun to snappy are buried in the bottom of the bin as he's in pretty nice shape (no wear on the sword!) tape bots have rusty screws but are salvagable not sure who the joe is (looks like one of the eco fighters?) also I assume the big gun goes to pretender jazz, and the blue gun is a bootleg dreadwing gun..any ideas on the other black gun? (bigger picture here)
    [​IMG]

also this was a bizzare accessory..I doubt its beast wars but its a dead ringer for a spark!
    [​IMG]
    any idea what its from? i'd love to get a few more.

and the best piece i've pulled so far other then snappy:
    [​IMG]

yup an unbroken complete PINK tm megatron.

all for a copy of a shitty 360 game i'll NEVER play (gears of war) that I picked up on clearance for 10$ at work ;-) (i'll take some pictures from the rest of the bin once i've sorted it out , lots of medicore to decent bw stuff and probably a few more g1s)

2. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    that spark is sweet. I'd get a few myself.

3. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think the other black gun might be for Punch/Counterpunch. Not positive though going off of memory, could also be G1 Blurr...

4. Blitzwing256

definatly not either of those, blur's is longer and smaller and punch's is differnt as well.

5. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
  6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That spark thing reminds me more of TM2 driver :) 

Yet again, nice haul man!

7. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

I am 95% sure that "spark" is the energy ball accessory that came with the Mcfarlane Psycho Mantis figure.

[​IMG]

8. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I wish I had a crazy old lady in my neighborhood.............other than my wife.

9. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    WOW!!!, that's really nice man. I freaked out at the beggining when you said "some 360 games", i thought you meant 360 actual games from different consoles ( I can't beleive i actually thought that), until i realized it was the XBOX 360 :D . still, I'll call this a bargain any day.

10. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
  11. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    I'm not sure about that. The best picture I could find was if you click on the 3rd final product link. It isn't backlit, but it looks different to me.

12. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

Well, the pics on the Mcfarlane site are not necessarily indicative of the final product (are they ever?)

I personally have 2 or 3 loose Psycho Mantis figures with those same energy ball things, although I unfortunately do not have them handy. I can't find any better pictures of that particular accessory at the moment, but you can see from the package I linked that the ball is transparent purple, sealed along the hemisphere, with a red Plasma Ball type effect in the middle.

So that's about the best I can do as far as identifying that particular accessory, but I would still bet I'm right. ;) 

13. Blitzwing256

you are 100% correct about it being a psycho mantis figure, what makes me feel retarded is I HAVE the whole mgs toyline moc and loose! (if I lifted the camera up a few inches you could see the sniper wolf figure on the wall..) I guess I was having a blonde momment when I was going through the accesories when i opened him years ago, thanks much for the identifying help (now I just have to find my old loose mantis so I can have 2 sparks)

anyone have any ideas on the joe guy?

14. Lt. Faceless

Lt. Faceless I'm a puppet

The joe is a (ninja force)Red ninja.He was the driver of the battle Ax.He also came with a axe the same color has his lower legs.

Edit:Here you go
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/93/redninja.shtml