Beast Wars Variants

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by The Barracuda, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

I'm trying to complete my Beast Wars collection and won this last night. Transmetal Rattrap, but yet another variant as opposed to the blue Wal*Mart one. Has anyone else seen this? Is it rare? Or am I just out of the loop?

[​IMG]

And speaking of variants, is there a good website out there with a lot of info on Beast Wars? I doubt I'll collect every single little variant due to the enormity of the cost, but I'm wondering if there're any more repaints I'm not aware of. I've used tfu.info for a lot of research but apparently there's a few that have eluded me.

And of course, having such a large collection needs a lot of space. I'm using banker's boxes and old comic boxes for my beast wars instead of Rubbermaid containers (which used to house and still houses half of my collection) as there's absolutely no wasted space. But are plastic containers considered better protection from things like humidity etc? Discuss!

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    That's a Fox Kids version, I think. The 10th Anniversary line also has a TM Rattrap version with different paint apps.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I've got that version. Was everywhere in the UK back a few years ago in discount stores like Swag Shop etc.

4. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy ShickaBAM!

Have this verison myself, only lack the walmart one. Dont think he's that hard to come by, you'll just need to keep checking for him and your bound to find him.... As for other variants for him and other figures there is plently of them especially for the reg deluxe figures and the TM figures and a couple of the TM2 figure too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.