Beast Wars: Transmetals for the PS1 and other TF games

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by SOUNDCASTER, Jul 18, 2006.

1. SOUNDCASTER

SOUNDCASTER Creative Intelligence Agent

It's been a while since the last time I posted but I'm here now and I have a question...

Does anybody know any codes or secrets for unlocking anything on the Beast Wars Transmetals game for the PS1? I know there are codes and such for the N64 version but I only own the PS1 release and I just have to know wether or not if any other characters are unlockable.

Any help would be greatly appretiated!
    :dj 

2. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

News Credits:
    Hmmm... even Gamefaqs has nothing on this game. Just one review that is far from glowing.

Sorry. I tried.

3. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Its not really worth it. None of the stats change on the charecters, for example Blackarachnia has no advantage over tarantulas. The only real cool thing about the unlockables is their phrases, in which the novelty wears off relitivly quickly anyway.

4. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    SOUNDCASTER, It's great to see you on the boards again. I understand you're also looking for a copy of the N64 version of the game. Have you tried posting in the junkion exchange? Also, with regard to the codes and all, I can't be of help there. Hopefully you'll find info somewhere... afterall, the internet is pretty vast, surely somebody knows the codes. See you at work Thursday Soundcaster!

5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    i think that www.cheatcc.com may have codes for the game. i used to have it and got codes from somewhere but can't remember. the extra characters are tigatron, windrazor, ravage, and blackaracnia but like the above poster said none of the stats change