Beast wars through Armada toys for sale or trade for FP Warbot Defender!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by retrolewp, Nov 27, 2011.

1. retrolewp

retrolewp Well-Known Member

Beast wars through Armada toys for sale. Prime Starscream and Bumblebee added!

I am clearing out a bunch of figures from my collection. EDIT: I was able to get a warbot from someone on here. So that's no longer needed. Check out the pictures for prices! I only accept paypal. US only.

transformersbst1.jpg
    Razorclaw and Snowcat don't have accessories.

transformersbst2.jpg
    Demolisher does not have his minicon. Everyone else is complete. Cyclonus is $15 by himself and his minicon and $20 for him, his minicon, and the demolition minicon team (they just belong together).

transformersbst3.jpg
    Waspinator does not have his gun, but is in otherwise great condition with zero chrome chipping. Terrorsaur does not have his two side fins for his jetpack, nor his wing blades. Everyone else is absolutely complete and in great condition with zero chrome chipping.

transformersbst4.jpg
    Dinobot's sword missile doesn't quite stay in his spinblade launcher very well, but other than that he's good. Titanium Optimal Optimus has bits of paint chipping here and there. Cheetor is the fox kids variant. I think Clawjaw might have had a weapon, but I got him the way he is so I'm not sure.

And finally, while I don't have a picture on hand at the moment, I have TF Prime first edition Bumblebee and Starscream! They are out of package. $9 each plus shipping.

2. retrolewp

bump

3. retrolewp

Bump

4. retrolewp

bumpadump

5. retrolewp

bump.