Beast Wars The Agenda

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I was watching this episode and I am confused with a few things, how did BW Megatron created the time storm and why did he had to go do on Optimus Prime and not any other Autobot? The time storm what it have done? Megatron said to Optimus Prime "And you, you no longer exist" by him saying that he would of made sure the Autobots never wake up again?

Thanks

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime was one of the major characters to cause the Autobots to win, so he just killed him. With Optimus gone it's likely the Decepticons beat the Autobots and ruled over/killed them. The time storm was created because Megatron interfered with events that would lead to their present, thus creating a paradox of sorts.

Time travel stories are always confusing.

3. Blitzwing2008

Blitzwing2008 DJD

Ebay:
    he went to optimus prime because he was The autobot leader with out him the bots woulda had their skid plates kicked in by megs when they woke up and the time storm woulda erased everone who woulda been created as a result of the great war between the decepticons and autobots as well as the autobots being the winner of the war

edit:

ninjaed

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    BW Megatron kills Optimus Prime, strongest and wisest Autobot Warrior > Autobots and Decepticons wake up > Decepticons win Great War > Pax Cybertronia never exists > Maximals never created > Crew of Axalon never built and never exist

The timestorm is what is changing the future in that instance.

5. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

and Unicron eats Cybertron

6. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Assuming the matrix does not fall into Decepticon hands and that Rodimus was never created by chance/destiny anyway and that no other Cybertronian could fulfill the prophecy, yes.

7. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Wasn't Unicron out to destroy the Matrix / Matrix bearer? If so, with Prime dead and no one taking his place, he'd have no reason to go after Cybertron, at least not immediately (movie wise anyway, comic wise, he'd still go after Primus who is Cybertron)

8. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    Well, he needed to go after the bearer FIRST, since that was the only thing that could stop him. He'd eventually get hungry or have Cybertron in his way and eat it too, I'd wager. Lithone didn't do anything to him either, after all.

9. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Was it just me or did it kinda seem like Megatron was also saying this to the viewer as well? I mean he's pointing directly out of the screen when he says it.

10. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Based on his dialogue, he was talking to the Maximals as they felt themselves being wiped out due to the time storm. It was just the camera angle adjusted for a more dramatic Megatron gloating.

11. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I think so.

Because without the Autobots around to protect the planet, the cons would of took all the resources and made energon with it. So without resources, life of Earth would die off soon after.

12. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    My question is: How did Megatron know he would still exist in the new timeline?

13. Aernaroth

News Credits:
    I like to think he didn't. He realized he'd get wiped out too, or at least made less likely to exist, but was willing to do it for Decepticon/Predacon supremacy.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    He didn't, that's why he called it the ultimate risk for the ultimate prize. He knew what he was doing, but all else had failed.

15. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Makes sense, especially since Megatron was a fanatic. However I can't help but wonder how someone with an ego like his would even think of taking such action without getting credit some how.

16. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    With all his plans failing around him, killing Prime was his last option.

He dug the tunnel to through Mount St. Hillary during Season 1, but blasted it shut, as he didn't have the resolve to follow out the orders left of the Golden Disk (and wanted to see what opportunities this new planet could provide). But as Season 2 went on, and he was denied seemingly God-hood with the destruction of the Metal Hunter Base, as well as other failures, he figured now was the better time to kill Prime, having exhausted other options.

With Prime dead, he still wins - he'd just have to enjoy it from the view of the Allspark, or would enjoy it once his Spark was released onto a Decepticon-controlled Cybertron, unaware of his own previous actions.

17. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

If BW Megatron changed the timeline and The Decepticons/Predacons as winners, then no more Matrix in other words Unicron wouldn't be defeated as the only thing that can stop him is destroyed so then he can do as he pleases meaning destroy Cybetron and the Decepticons and no Predacons would of emerged and Unicron would of been crowned victorious, unless Cybertron/Primus would of waken up and stop Unicron.

18. DecepticonSpike

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Unless the Matrix chose a Decepticon.

19. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Understandable. Heroic/Potentially heroic Decepticons have been known to exist such as Thundercracker and Thunderwing

20. Verno

Verno Beast Wars Collector

News Credits:
    If BW Megs had succeeded in killing Prime, everyone would have woken up in 1984 (except Prime who would be a charred husk) and instead of retreating like the Decepticons did after coming back online, they simply could have ripped the Matrix from Prime's chest and the war would have been over in that instant.

As for a Decepticon being chosen by the Matrix, does one really need to be chosen? Surely in a time and a place, the Matrix would simply open and vanquish Unicron, no matter who is holding it?