This was something done around the time I showed the "Scrapformers" customs I did. It was meant to be able to fit RobotMasters Optimus Primal in it...Which it kind of could if I recall. Was probably a bit tight. It's just supposed to be a BW Stasis Pod with severe damage from planetfall. I'm working on a more accurate one now that I have the parts on the way, so I decided to put together a simple "Protoform Maximal" to stick inside it and get rid of it early. It's constructed entirely of nothing but Copper Wire and heavily baked clay. No twist-ties on this one, it was made to last(which it certainly has since it looks the same as it was about four years ago). The glass on the front of the stasis pod is actually a thick glass bottle's side. Not sugarcoating it, this thing is heavy. It probably weighs at least 3lbs. And despite what it was made for, because of the dimensions there are very few scouts who would actually fit in it. Clawjaw, Noctorro, and maybe igaunas. Although it works fine for most minicons&cyberverse I suppose. Two Statsis Pod customs in one year. Third Time's the charm!