Beast Wars Sourcebook Issue #2 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Tim Formas, Oct 31, 2007.

1. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Yes, Ben Yee has seen some of the episodes from BW 2 & Neo. I actually had a chance to speak to him over facebook and we were talking about the Japanese BW series.

I just read his comments about his ideas behind Big Convoy's bio in your bwtf link Spider, and i'm so glad he decided to leave Big Convoy with his Matrix and connection to Vector Sigma! He could have omitted those completely!

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

My comic shop still doesn't have it for the second week in a row! :banghead:  At least Ramjet came in though.

4. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

And in case you're wondering, Ben Yee updated his site with his thoughts on the second issue:

http://www.bwtf.com/cbreviews/idw/bwsourcebook2/

So yeah, he DID see the anime and purposely made changes to some of them. Additionally he is pretty irritated at how IDW didn't follow his advice and caused mistakes to go through.

5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I bought it, opened it, took a quick look at the art, laughed, and closed it. What a waste of money, and I've enjoyed everything else IDW has done before this profile book, what a sloppy sloppy mess.:banghead: 

6. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Big pass on it for me too. I really looked forward to this, but the small artwork, tons of errors, and leaving out some of the best characters makes it a no brainer to skip for me. Maybe if they fix the Trade version.

7. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Week 3 and still no sign of it. I even checked the other comics store in my area. Why has this thing not come in?!?