Beast Wars Remnant Artifacts left over?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Tyjos, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Well I was reading on the tfwiki about Sector Seven
    Sector Seven - Transformers Wiki

That they apparently recovered something that they learned from the events of the beast wars.

Makes me wonder what that was...
    Pieces of the Axalon?
    Pieces of the Predacon Ship?
    Pieces of Ravage?
    Waspinator Parts?
    Pieces of Ravage's Stealth Cruiser?
    Pieces of Optimal Optimus that may have survived a re entry into earth's atmosphere after he got blown up at the end of season 1?

And as the wiki page suggests a piece of the Golden Disk,I'm sure there were plenty after dinobot blew em up.

Or they could have found parts of the Maximal Base in the volcano, or even located the Nemesis....

I'm just wondering what you guys think about what's been leftover on earth that they could have found.

2. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

um...what?

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Interesting, but it may not be related, as Beast Wars ties into the G1 universe, not the movie universe. Also, the Maximals had noted they were being extra careful not to change the future, and to leave only evidence of their presence that would be required to preserve the timestream.

But it could be from some similar idea, where cybertronians came to earth during the prehistoric period and fought. So maybe there will be a movie-verse Beast Wars made soon...

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    The Golden Disk in the prequel were just easter eggs.

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Waspinator wasn't left behind for long. Not long after the Maximals left, he got kicked out of that tribe, and flew all the way back to Cybertron. He finally got there around the time Megatron took over the planet in BM.

They actually used the Ravage thing once. The first Alt/BT Ravage was actually stated as being BW Ravage. I believe his bio said he was the very first Alt and/or BT. I forget which it applied to exactly.