Customs: Beast Wars Rampage crab leg mod

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rotorstorm, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now, I am aware this is quite an old mod on quite an old toy but has anyone done this, from my research the only online guide is located here how to make Rampage

with the after effects looking like this http://www.unicron.com/alterations/figures/rampage.jpg

You can tell it is an old mod as it suggests to use nail varnish remover to remove paint, something we now know could be catastrophic to transformers plastic.

My problem is that I am finding it difficult to understand the instructions in order to follow them easily and correctly. Has anyone else tried this and do they have better directions that make it easier to perform?

2. Rotorstorm

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No input at all? That's disappointing, guess I'll go in blind on the junker with flaking and see.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    If you tackle this project, you could always fill the void for a good tutorial :)  I'd be happy to resource it to solve the same problem for someone else wanting to do this. :) 

4. Rotorstorm

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sounds good, I'll give it a go when I manage to find a suitable amount of spare time.