Beast Wars Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by dragontron88, Feb 7, 2006.

1. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

I was just watching coming of the fuzors, and there were a few things, Im just not sure I understand, fisrt of all, when rattrap transforms to vehichle mode, he says "brody mode" what does this refer to, I rember him saying kinievel mode, which I got the reference to, but what does this mean, another thing I wasnt sure about was the end of part two where megs is talking to BA about the discs and his computer, who growled and why, was it tarantulas, and why did megatron bitch slap him down to the ground like that for it?

2. Matt Nelson

Matt Nelson Sinner

Well, as for Tarantulas, I'm fairly certain that he was merely the unwitting recipient of Megatron's ire.

As for the "brody mode", I'm not sure. Isn't there a manoeuvre of some sort in vehicles called a brody, wherein one spins around heavily at high speed? Or is there a drag racer with the last name of brody? I don't keep up on carspeak.

Matt

3. M-Prime

M-Prime Banned

"Doing a brody" is spinning out in your car at high speeds. Man, did you both miss the 80's?

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I believe that is now called a "donut"

5. M-Prime

M-Prime Banned

True, I think it was always called a "donut", but "brody" was definitely an acceptable replacement if "donut" was unavailable.