Beast wars questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I have a few questions concerning Beast Wars.

1- How come the Autobots or Decepticons the couldnt find any artifacts from the Dark Side and the Axalon when re-awakend?

2- The Golden Disk that Megatron speaks on the episode The Agenda was this way before the 1986?? Cause he says I faild.

3- How does Ravage comes back to Prehastoric Earth when one of the Ravage is still inside Soundwave inside the Ark in stasis lock as you see Soundwave in an episode when Megatron(Beast Wars) enters the Ark.

4-In the last episode you see the Nemesis blow up, The Nemesis is it the Ship that the Decepticons faught the Autobots in Space?? It's confusing. And another thing how could the Maximals take an Autobt Shuttle back to Cybertron and the Autobots havent even noticed when the re-awakened??? And when they arrived on Cybertron with the same Shuttle they came back in present time and the Ark was destroyed in Five Faces Of Darkness.

Thank you

2. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

1. Millions of years, plate tectonics, things degrade. I'm sure the Maximals cleaned up the best they could before they packed up and left.

2. He probably found it way after 1986 and recorded the message in preparation of defeat.

3. Time travel is a funny thing.

4. The Beast Wars were pre-destined. They were meant to come back in time, destroy the second moon and take that shuttle. When Blackarachnia mentions there was no record of a shuttle Rhinox replies that history is still being written. This is due to the fact that they took the shuttle, probably wiped it from the databanks and thus the history files have no such record.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I love these threads. Talking Beast Wars is awesome.

The Maximals most likly cleaned up before scooting off to Cybertron. Since it's not explictly stated when they left and that ahd no reason to haul ass immediately after winning. The Dark Syde was completely obliterated save some miniscule fragments that would've been lost in the lava, and the Maximals probably chucked their base into the lava around the Ark.

G1 Megatron intercepted the Golden Disk after it was launched by huamns and inscribed that message as a backup plan. In it he says if anyone reads this then he has failed, since if G1 Megatron one nobody would've discovered the disk.

The Ravage that goes to prehistoric Earth is future G1 Ravage. Ravage in Soundwave was never disturbed or died so there's no reason he couldn't survive until the future.

The Nemesis didn't blow up, it crashed where it would later be found in the G1 episode "Microbots." Beast Wars takes place during the time-lapse segment from the first episode of G1, before the volcano wakes up Teletraan-1. The Autobots probably just assumed their shuttle was dislodged in the crash. I don't understand the last part. They took the shuttle in the past, well before the Ark was destroyed. There's no reason the Ark being destroyed in the present would effect the shuttle they took from the past.

4. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

They werent looking for any.

The Autobots and Decepticons wouldnt have had sny real knowledge of what happened so they wouldnt be looking for any artifacts or evidence.

Theres also a good chance the Maximals removed or destroyed any evidence they were ever there.
    It had to be after 1984 and before 2005.What year exactly...who knows.
    He's from the future, The Maximals and the Predicons, including "that" Ravage are from about 300 years after G1
    We saw the ship in flames and then crash, but we didnt see it blow up.

Who's to say they didnt notic.

They would have most likely assumed the shuttle accdently launched when they crashed.

what are you asking here?

5. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

The Ravage that came to beast wars is the ravage from 300 years after G1 so i assume its the same Ravage as in the episode the Agenda that he says Decepticons Forever as he transforms and then BW Megatron shows him a a footage of the old Megs and he goes your old leader. What i dont get is that in the episode The Nemesis crashed in the ocean and in the episode G1 Microbots we see the Nemesis at a different location and different shape how does BW Primal knows where The Nemesis landed cause the ship that came out of the water technicaly its the new space cruiser the Decepticons built when they woke up. To me BW doesnt say the story correctly. And how did BW Megatron knew where the Ark was??

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    No no no.

Remember, BW takes place before the Transformers woke up on Earth in G1. The Nemesis originally crashed in the ocean, and in BW we see it falling off into the distance, where it will be found in Microbots millions of years later. The Nemesis is not the space cruiser, the space cruiser doesn't exist in BW. (obviously, since it isn't built until 1984)

And yes, Ravage in BW is the same as G1 Ravage. He travels back in time to the Beast Wars.

7. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

BW Megatron knew that the heart of Cybertron was in The Nemesis? I assume he knew cause The Nemesis was revived again and The G1 Megatron wanted to get his hands on it before Prime takes it away from him.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    He probably did. He probably left it since he needed a functional warship.

9. Ironhide29

Ironhide29 Banned

How long did the Maximals and Predacons stayed on earth? I dont think its 4 million yrs

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    No, they only stayed there for a couple of years at most.

11. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

What i am mostly surprised how come any humans couldnt find the ark or the nemesis. And the 3 decepticons (later became insecticons) were in stasis lock aswell and how were they fixed if teletraan-1 wasnt at their location?

12. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    seeing as how simply shooting a mountain(rampage) changed the future mountain I suppose the Maximals cleaned things up, new tech at that stage could've changed history had it been found by the Autobots or Decepticons. It's amazing how Beast Wars started off as something completely new and different and tried to distance itself from G1 became a brilliant sequel that has more depth than G1 did. Each character was likeable, true some others got more time than others, I would've liked to see more of terrosaur and scorponock but terrosaur was basically starscream so in fairness to the creators they didn't continue down that route.

Dinobot is rightly there in the hall of fame as he is without doubt probably one of the most well designed,characterized and portrayed well through voice acting ever. I grew up watching him and seeing even if with wrong actions or the wrong motive to begin with, things can change and to live with honour. Hopefully one day I'll get to meet Scott Mc Neill to say thanks for producing a role model I know kids had in Prime in 84 and I had in BW.

13. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I've met Scott McNeil! Crazy and awesome are two words I would use to describe him.

Terrorsaur and Scorponok were quite one dimensional villains who were shunted off the show to make way for the likes of Rampage and Inferno who brought a lot more depth and comedy to the show respectively.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That's an error on G1's part.

And technically the humans did find the Nemesis.

15. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    the only part of this i can say for sure i know about is Ravage. when he is first introduced in BW, it is mentioned that some Decepticons were all to "live" and were reprogrammed..him being one of them. yes we see G1 Soundwave in the Ark, but it is clear that Ravage never died, and he was sent back in time(from the "normal" time) to capture/arrest BW Megz for his crimes against the Tri-Pred council

hope that all made sense.

on another note, Dinobot was also my favorite character of the show. and this past week i just rewatched the whole series LOL, finished last night :) 

16. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    this is like asking why darth vader who built C3P0 did not recognize his droid when he ran into the robot in the empire strikes back ...

bad story righting.

plus G1 occured before the beast wars cartoon was written, thought of, or made.

so there is the answer to why did they not discover any beast wars artifacts or signs of prior maximal or predacon visits to earth.

17. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

I think, based on how much the pre-humans "seemed" to evolve, they must have been there quite a while.

You might want to re-watch the episode in question.

We never actually saw it crash, it was floating twards some mountains the last time was saw it.

No its not.

The ship that the Decepticons built on earth can not be there because it wasnt built yet.

No, your just very mixed up.

About the same way people learned where the Titanic is.

He studdied history and looked for it.

The Ark was covered by the volcano till it exploded in 1984.

Humans did find the Nemesis in 1985/86

The computer in their excape pod fixed therm.

18. jazzmasta32

jazzmasta32 Well-Known Member

Dinobot would be very upset with this. :sly: 

19. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Insecticons weren't aboard the Nemesis. They launched an escape pod before the ship crashed.

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I have a question, when Megatron is in the Ark, floating towards Optimus Prime, who's the Bot/Con that we get a close up head view of?