Beast Wars Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Necare, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know I can count on you guys to help me out with this one.

I tried watching the show at first and didn't like it so much. Then I saw Code of a Hero, and have now seen the series 3 times and LOVE IT! I have even gone so far as to get figures from the show, something I sweat I would never do, but that is a thread for another forum...

So in Beast Wars, when the transmetal front changes ratrap, megatron, cheetor, and tarrantula's bodies to transmetal bodies, why did not air razor tigatron and blackaracnia not get transformed as well?

Rhinox and Dinobot were in the CR chamber and Waspinator too.

Speaking of which, also what happened to Scopinok and terrasaur. I presume we have to believe that the wave front killed those two off as Blackaraknia points out, but was that ever explained?

I am a G1 fan through and through but you just gotta love Beast Wars for the writing and metal klinging sound effects...

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Scorponok and Terrorsaur are dead, going by the show. However, some fiction states they actually survived, and became Transmetals.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Scorponok_(BW)

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Terrorsaur_(BW)

I believe the characters you mentioned did not become Transmetals because they were Stasis Pod born. Honestly, I semi-forget, although I remember it being something along those lines.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2009
  3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    All the Transformers "born on the planet" (i.e. any who came from stasis pods - Blackarachnia, Inferno, Tigatron and Airrazor) did not undergo the Transmetal evolution, although no reason is ever explicitly stated. It might be because they were simply more in tune with the world, not like the others.

Scorponok and Inferno did die in the lava flow, but they were becoming Transmetals when they did. Since you never see them again, feel free to make up your own mind - but even if the lava did not kill them, they were probably finished off when Tigerhawk blew up the base.

4. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    Scorponok as a transmetal would be a wicked toy!

5. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Strangely, I didn't like Beast Wars at first either. Then got a dvd with Agenda. Not since I first saw TF:TM at the age of 11, did a TF toon so captivate me.

Ended up getting all 3 seasons on dvd. Currently going through them.

Strangely I much preferred Beast Machines over BW, though the situation has since reversed.

As for Terrorsaur, I always hoped he survived as he was my favourite Predacon along with Megatron and Inferno.

Would have loved to see TM Waspinator. He was one of the first BW toys I bought and he looked much cooler than original Waspy. Would have been nice had they followed the Sourcebook line where he remains possessed by G1 Starscream. Loved the BW version of Starscream's voice in Possession.