Beast Wars parts needed

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by amatterofpat, May 31, 2007.

1. amatterofpat

amatterofpat Member

Hi I found a Tigerhawk at a thriftstore with none of his missles or guns, plus he is missing his right wing. I also have an Inferno that needs his mouth, gun/launcher and right middle leg. I have a Rattrap which is missing both parts of his gun, and a Cheetor which is missing his lower gun, the one that is not his tail. I also have a Transmetal 2 Cheetor which is missing his tail, gun and missle and leg panel. I don't have much to trade except two Rampages which are missing most of their parts. If you have any of those parts and are willing to sell or donate to me please let me know.

2. amatterofpat

amatterofpat Member

I am also looking for Inferno's bottom rocket flap part which has the hole for the button and the pegs which hold together the other rocket flaps in his robot mode. I have it but the top peg is broken. Also does anybody have Megatrons hip missles? I have an extra Megatron some one can have for parts with no head to trade if anyone has any of the parts I need thanks. I also have a transmetal Megatron tail weapon for trade.

Any parts of Beast Wars Grimlock or Transmetal Terrorsaur are also needed.