Beast wars:New to the group

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Articfang94, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Articfang94

Articfang94 Articfang:Noble fighter

Chapter 1​

It was a hot sunny day out at the Maximal base. Two weeks had passed since the quntam surge had hit the planet and had changed a few into transmetals and a few fuzors. They were busy at work after a battle with the Predacons again until Rhinox heard the computer speak.

"Pod located, heading for mountain sector." the computer reported.

Rhinox typed soemthing up "It's between Pred territory and ours." he said turning in the chair to Optimus Primal.

"I see, Airazor and Cheetor you two will go with Silverbolt to find that pod we'll keep in touch from here." Optimus said facing them.

They nodded and went to beast mode. Airazor and Silverbolt spread their wings and took flight through the open hatch in the ceiling. Cheetor activated his jets then followed behind them eager to get there first before the Predacons.

2. Articfang94

Near the crash site of the stasis pod Tarantulas was already there with a spider in a cage "Now to start." he said with a wicked laugh.

Tarantulas was about to take out the Maximal chip processor when he heard that the DNA scanner was already scanning. He cursed under his breathe but before he got a chance to leave Cheetor had gone down crashing into the transmetal spider. Silverbolt and Airazor took their chance and transformed to their robot modes and landing.

"Looking for capatable life forms." the computer said as a snow leopard went running past and a snow owl landing in a tree.

Silverbolt and Airazor then saw the scanner stop and a short time later the pod opened. Cheetor saw and didn't waste time with arantulas and hurried over.

"Maximize!" Cheetor said then transformed "What do you think they'll be?" he asked eagerly.

"We're about to find out" Silverbolt said as white feathered wings spread from inside the pod with the featehrs tipped with black.

Paws then showed as the wings folded back in and a snow leopard sat up in a sitting position. She looked around then noticed the three Maximals who were suprised to see her beast form. The new fembot was a snow white furred snow leopard who had the wings of a snow owl. Her eyes were a icy blue and ehr claws when she unsheathed and sheathed them curved like talons but the tips were visible still.

3. Articfang94

"Hello I'm Airazor" Airazor greeted.

Silverbolt and Cheetor introduced themsleves as well. The new fuzor nodded her greeting studying the three Maximals closely. She wasn't so sure they could be trusted but she went and introduced herself any way.

"My name is Tundra" the fembot said at last.

After a little explaining about the Maximals and Predacons Tundra agreed to join the Maximals. She followed them back to the base and her trust towards the Maximals was starting to grow. Tundra knew she would do her best for her new team for the months to come.

4. Articfang94

Chapter 2
    Arriving at base Silverbolt,Airazor, and Cheetor transformed heading to the elevator but Tundra hesitated at first before she stepped onto the platform and it started up. Tundra tensed as she sniffed the air and caught a few other different scents. The elevator platform sotpped witht he three Maximals stepping out and went beside the others.

"Come on Tundra they're friends like us." Cheetor urged.

Tundra nodded then jumped off and observed the control room then her gaze rested on the other Maximals who were delighted to see their new member and that she ahd become a Maximal.

"Welcome to the team, Tundra was it?" Optimus said with a welcoming smile.

"Thank you and yes it's Tundra." Tundra said starting to relax.

"Well I'm Optimus Primal leader of this team, the rest is Rattrap,Rhinox,Dinobot, and Tigatron and you know SIlverbolt,Airazor, and Cheetor." Optimus said introducing the team.

She gave them a curt nod then heard Tigatron offer her a tour of the base.Tundra nodded as Tigatron transformed to a white tiger then lead the way out of the control room.

5. Articfang94

After the tour and geting to know the Maximals better Tundra was growing tired and Cheetor showed ehr where the rooms were. Tundra thanlked him and went through the doorway looking back seeign Cheetor disappear into his own quarters just down the hall.

By the early dawn of morning Optimus Primal was one of the first to be up. He turned from a monitor as he ehard soemone come in and saw Tundra.

"Good morning Tundra I see you slept well." he said with a smile.

"Yes sir I did, I'm ready to start working at any time." Tundra said smiling as well.

"You can go on morning patrol with Silverbolt and Cheetor." Optimus answered "Here they come now".

Sure enough Silverbolt and Cheetor arrived both nodding to Optimus then leaving to the elevator. Tundra hurried over and joined them then the platform elevator went down, feeling the ground beneath Cheetor, Tundra, and Silveroblt went to beast mode then took off into the air.

6. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

That story isn't bad Articfang 94 I wish I could come up with a story of Beast Wars that creative

7. Articfang94

ooc//Thanks I try to make my stories creative.And sorry for the lack of another chapter I've been really busy.

Chapter 3

Cheetor dived down alittle more near the ground getting ready to land. Following suit, Silverbolt and Tundra folded in their wings and landed after Cheetor then they began to explore the forest. The scent of Predacons was still fresh in the air which had had their attention for some time. Tundra stopped her ears twitched from the sounds she ehard.

"Shouldn't we split up?" she suggested.

Cheetor nodded, "Yea probably would have better ground." he agreed then went to the left.

Silverbolt wet to the right as Tundra went straight. She sniffed the air and caught a fresher scent of the enemy making her flew her claws. Going deeper and deeper the fuzor fembot moved silently as if stalking prey straining her ears to hear for any movement.

8. Irony

Irony fangirl

The story is promising and the language (as far as I can tell....) is good but I feel it's a little impatiently written. I miss the descriptions, this makes it a little hard to get the picture. However Beast Wars isn't the series of beuty and well-drawn backgrounds and life-like characters so your style perfectly matches to the story line. Go on with it and I might fall into Beast Wars.