beast wars neo blendtron toys...how rare and costly are they?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G1_Cindersaur, Dec 28, 2010.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    I have been looking to fill out my beast wars neo collection.
    just got max b and dirgegun...off ebay both in one auction.

however...the blendtrons i have never seen on ebay...any ideas on where to acquire these guys?

i already placed a wanted ad on this site...wanted to acquire these guys to go on my unicron shelf next to the 4 horsemen of unicron that i have displayed with the 2010 unicron reissue transformer that i recently bought.

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well ratoratora or whatever is just really injector with very very minor differences.

drancron and elephorca are the tough ones to come. id say close to 75-100 a piece for those.

you can try yahoo japan but will need a bidding service to get those items and may cost a bit more after fees and such.

3. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    A fellow member was trying to sell his in Junkion. And then he moved on to Beast Wars Appreciation thread. ;) 

USD $75-$100 is plain :crazy:  a price to even consider.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man, I'm glad I got Drancron from a member here for $15 or so a couple years ago. I got Elephorca on clearance for $25 at BBTS some time before that.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    ASK : Rdfnd1253 they were trying to sell one recently.

-----------------------------------------------------

I happened to get Dragcron along with Ratratlarta *or however the hell you spell their names*

I can only suggest you keep looking through the Beast Wars section on Ebay and don't rely on them being properly listed or spelt.

I never bothered opening ratratlarta as I couldn't see any differences at all - I don't know if that's my bad eyesight or if they really are identical.

I had issue with people saying Manterror & Manta were the same and they are not - they are different colours - but with Injector I really couldn't spot anything different.

If anyones got them both to hand can they say what might be different as I had to shrug my shoulders over it.