Beast Wars/Machines DVDs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Renidragon, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

How many are there? Multiple sets? Bout how much would they cost?

Been watching a few select episodes that I can find... but I feel like there's so much that I'm missing... so I'd like to try and get ahold of all the episodes if I can.

I'm finally understanding the love for Waspinator... though I'm kinda partial to Inferno, myself. ;) 

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Check out Deep Discount DVD, you're American so you can get then with free shipping. You're looking at 3 DVDs, 3 for each Beast Wars season, and 1 for Beast Machines

Waspinator was hilarious, he's the only character that got blown up, shredded, flattened, squished into a cube. And overall just abused, yet he out lasted the more powerful Preds :lol  :lol 

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Rhino released four sets - One season per set, except Beast Machines, which has both seasons on one set. I got mine off of DVD Universe, though I don't know if they've still got them now. Prices seemed pretty reasonable.

4. Renidragon

Wow. Those are fantastic prices (well, the BM price is a little more than I like, but...)... and all four DVD sets are there... awesome. Thanks a ton!!

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    The Rhino sets are your best bet as they have done the complete BW/BM sets on DVD.

There are some Canadian DVD releases of these shows floating around out there but the Rhino sets are still your best bet. Alliance Atlantis which is a company here did the first season of BW on 4 separate DVD's, and a company called Anchor Bay released the first 5 episodes of BM, however these are the only other non-Rhino releases I am aware of.

6. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Hey IMPO Transfans stick together, if we don't help each other out who will? ;) 

And yes I'm aware that what I just said sounds like something out of Care Bears or an After School Special. I'm such a goody-goody :lol 

7. Renidragon

Doesn't bother me any... cause you're right. I'm totally with you on that.

8. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    They are absolutely worth the $$. I bought all the BW as a set after they all came out (got a really good deal), and I have watched them numerous times. BW is by far my favorite TF cartoon, but even BM, while a little out there, is absolutely awesome looking w/ their "out-dated" CGI. In fact, I need to go rewatch some BM on my new HDTV so I can see how good they really are.

Either way, I do highly recommend getting them all. They are some great shows.

9. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I'm miffed that Madman (the distributor of Rhino in Australia) has no plans ATM for Beast Machines.

There's only so often that you can watch them on YouTube. And the picture quality isn't the best on YT either.

10. deymasc

deymasc Well-Known Member

Deep Discountis great. You might also want to try Ebay as well. I got BW from Deep Discount when they have their 20% discount sale, but BM I got off Ebay for $25. If you look, and are patient, you can get some great prices on there.
    I even got the 3 series set of Japanese transformers (Headmasters, Masterforce, Victory) for $45, which at the time was the cheapest I could find it. I think it's even less now.

Good Luck!