Beast Wars II question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Jan 7, 2008.

1. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    i have to agree with you about BW neo being cool even in raw form just the whole unicron and his hearalds bit and the final fight so awesome. destrongerlupus is right if ya pay attention to whats going on its not the hardest series in the world to know whats going on also if ya have an episode guide the name of the episode gives an idea about the plot of the episode. sometimes you can find complete sets of both II and neo on ebay, they are fan made dvds which are made from the original VHS tapes. it has the japanese audio but no subs but the picture quality excellent with only minor distortion.

raws are videos with origianal japanese video and audio with no subtitles.

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Walruslaw- Nice to see someone else that's into the good stuff ;) 

I find it soooo funny that the fans think of the Micron Legend -> Galaxy Force saga as the "Unicron Trilogy" Unicron was barely present in those shows.

BWII & Neo have the best showing of Unicron ever. Even without his proper body he is scarier, and seems more powerful, than he did in any other medium, even the original movie.

And don't even get me started on Lio Jr. Despite his questionable monicker, he is one of the coolest characters ever created, and certainly one of the most powerful. So under appreciated.

I miss those heady days, with the goodness of US-BW airing over here, and getting 4 episodes at a shot of II/Neo on VHS as it became avaialble. So much fun.

D/L