Beast Wars II Eggs

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ams, Nov 22, 2006.

1. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello all - I'm looking to complete a set of the eggs from Beast Wars II. Got a full set on card, but I'd like a loose set to fiddle around with.

The ones I need are EC-1 Eggleo (the yellow lion) and EC-2 Eggbird (the red bird). Loose or on card is ok - if the card is trashed, that's fine since they're coming out anyway. If loose, they must be in new condition.

I'm willing to pay $50 (incl. ship) for each for these. The going rate on the eggs usually runs $10-$30 each, but I'm tired of looking for them and want to cross them off my list.

Payment will be by Paypal - I will pay half up front and half when the figure(s) arrive to me. I have been with eBay since 1998 and have 500+ feedback, 100% positive. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

2. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumping this... I'm willing to go a bit higher if need be... just let me know. Thanks!

3. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have you checked Yahoo! Japan auctions lately? I've seen a few of them pop up there in the past...loose & carded.

4. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I buy YJ stuff through Celga, and had them write me a special search for them and everything. I've not seen any come up in over a year in their TF listings or using the search. Perhaps I'm missing them somehow?

5. ams

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just checking again - really like to finish off this set. I know folks here have 'em, as we've had threads about them before.

I may have a lead on a couple, but if anyone would like to unload theirs now for a price significantly above the normal secondary market on these guys, let me know!

Thanks!