Beast Wars II/ Beast Wars Neo DVD Collections

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Riot1913, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Riot1913

Riot1913 Trouble Maker

Hey all Im new here. I am looking for these 2 series on dvd and have no luck finding them. Can anyone help me out? Point me in the right direction....thanx

2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

3. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Not sure about BWII, but i know NEO hasn't been released on DVD. At least not officially... every once in a while I'll see bootlegs pop up on eBay. Don't think they're subbed at all.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    To my knowledge, neither show has ever seen a DVD release. From Car Robots onwards, each series was released in monthly DVD volumes, and the G1 shows were later collected as boxed sets, but Beast Wars as a whole has been passed over. At the very least, these two shows have been due to their unpopularity in Japan.

5. DrSpengler

DrSpengler The Real Ghostbuster

Well, Beast Wars, Beast Wars Metals and Beast Wars Returns have gotten complete DVD releases. The theatrical Beast Wars Special Super Lifeform Transformers movie also got a DVD release.

The only American Beast Wars episode not on DVD is "Convoy Dai Henshin" ("The Cutting Edge") because that one was released theatrically as part of a Takara triple feature (three short movies based on their toys) and wasn't included on the Metals set.

Beast Wars II and Neo are the only Beast Wars shows not to be given a DVD release in Japan, which says something about which country's take on the Beast Wars Japanese fans prefer.

6. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I can't speak for Neo, but I've seen enough of BW II to know that it's not worth wasting the plastic on to make DVDs.