Beast Wars II / Beast Wars Neo animation cels

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LegionMaximus, Sep 15, 2009.

1. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

May 8, 2009
    Hey guys, I am selling a couple animation cels from the Japanese cartoon series Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo. :)  I don't know what specific episodes these are from. Buyer pays shipping. I accept PayPal.

Click here for my feedback thread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Series: Beast Wars II
    Characters: Galvatron

This is Galvatron, the main bad guy from BWII. There's a cel and also a graphite drawing.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Series: Beast Wars II
    Characters: BWII Starscream and BB

Every TF series needs a Starscream, right? Well, this is the Starscream from BWII and his sidekick, BB (the big guy.) There's a cel, a background, and a graphite sketch. One corner of the sketch has been bent. The first picture has weird wavy lines as a result of the glossy cel reflecting its surroundings. In real life, it doesn't have that wavery look, but looks more like it does in the second picture.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Series: Beast Wars Neo
    Characters: Randy (boar), Saberback (stegosaurus), and Sling (dimetrodon)

This is a cel of a Maximal (the boar) being watched by two Destrons. There's an animation cel and a graphite drawing of the same. By the way, if the cel looks oddly shaped in the picture, it's because it's lying on the arm of a sofa, which is curved. ;)  You'll note that, unlike the other cels, the graphite drawing is facing the opposite way of the actual cel. Yeah, I have no idea why that is.

PM me if interested. :)