beast wars II and Neo series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Nov 15, 2008.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all, I was wondering where the best place is that I could look for the Japanese Beast wars series would be. Ive looked on youtube and there a site call animepile.net, yout tube obviously does everything in segments and not all of them the episodes are there, and animepile has seriously craptacular resolution problems. Anyway, I was wondering where the best place to go would be to watch them. Im up to episode 9 i think on youtube but I cant find episode 10, then it jumps to episode 11 and it all jumps around and not all of them have subs so I can follow. lend a fella out an lead me in the right direction! thanks in advance everyone!

2. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Unfortunately not many of the episodes have had an english translation.The first 12 episodes of beast wars 2nd have been subbed by a group called centosaur alsong with the special movie, i also think they did 10 episodes of neo but i have never come across them. This group disappeared a long time ago without completeing either series.
    Now for the gd news. About 2 years ago i got a set of gd quality copys of both series and provided a copy to Grifter Prime(A TFW member) who along with 2 japanese speaking friends are making subs for both the series. Currently Beast Wars 2nd has 5 episodes completed and neo has 4 episodes completed. if you can use torrents links can be found in the vidoe and general disscussion areas.(Just Search for Grifter Prime and it should show up). Alternatively you can look for my you tube channel as i am in the process of uploadin the subbed videos. hope this helps ya

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey thanks a lot walruslaw!! is your youtube under the same name there as it is here?

4. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea my channels called walruslaw only got ep 1 of both up atm gonna post more soon

5. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
  6. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea, I tried there death. Something there or in my grandfathers computer wouldnt allow me to download the episodes. And from what it looks like they havents gotten all the way through the 2 series either.

7. Grifter Prime

Grifter Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yea, the torrents are on demonoid for your downloading pleasure!

8. ExtremeGz

ExtremeGz Autobot/Decepticon Spy

Ebay:
    saw the first two episodes of BW neo on youtube but need an activation code for demoniod site as they do not take registrations now. can anyone help? plz.

thanks,

ExtremeGz

9. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    That's the same problem I had. I can't use Demonoid because they have close registration.