Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Megarod, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Megarod

Megarod New Member

Hello everyone. Does anyone know where I can get subtitled or dubbed versions of these two transformers series? I've seen posts about these 2 series from a couple years ago on this site but haven't been able to track anything solid down and was wondering if any recent fan subtitled or dubbed versions of these 2 series are available (preferably on dvd). thanks.

2. Kaje

Kaje Well-Known Member

TFCog has fandubs of a few episodes of each. There don't seem to be any fansubs of them, and I've looked. The folks at TV-Nihon say they'd like to do them, but can't as the series aren't available on dvd.

3. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    i wouldnt mind just sub titeled series any links you know hasbro could make some money of printing these onto dvds

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    There's no fansubs or complete series fandubs at this time. Believe me I'd like nothing more than to see Beast Wars Neo and understand what is going on. Second does not seem to be that great and I think a lot of the demand for it is purely in wanting to know what the heck Lioconvoy is on about.

5. Megarod

Megarod New Member

alright everyone thanks for your responses.