Beast Wars film theory(Part II)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Before anyone freaks out, no need, just read;) 

Hey dudes what up, Jimmy here from Autobot City, now if you are familiar with me on here and with my posts you will know that I am a die hard Beast Wars fan and a while back I created a topic that proposed a Beast Wars film/series that would be a continuation of the Bay film series in the future. From there I learned of everyones distaste of Beast Wars and how people thought it wasnt that great and that a film would never happen let alone be good. Ok thats all well and good, but about a couple months ago my bro and I were watching and discussing the extras and TF designs on the TF DVD extras....

The Bay film premise is that the TF protoforms come down to earth and scan earth vehicles(cars, tanks, you know the drill) and there by scanning every part of the vehicle and when they transform all you see are the cars parts transforming into the robot, pretty much the TF takes on the look of modern earth machinery....what you see is the vehicle and all of its parts just transformed into a 30ft tall robot representation of the protoform. Now before anyone gets bored reading this here is the main reason I am writing....

If, and I say a hypothetical IF, there was a Beast Wars film and going by the Bay theory above the protoforms of the Beast Wars film would scan the animal and thereby scan all the parts of the animal(skin, fur, skeleton, organs, etc) so there would be no visible metal due to the animal structure not having any metal. The transformer take on the look of completely transformed organic matter resembling the robot form. Their structure would possibly be the bone structure transformed on the outside protecting vital organs.... SO dudes do you think this is how it would be or would there be parts of the protoform(metal) showing....interesting isnt it, thats why I wanted to write this. Anyway let me know your thoughts dudes;) 

2. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    I like your theory

3. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Thanks man yeah I was really thinking about this, it would be very interesting to see:) 

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    How is this a "theory"?

5. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Well because of the reasoning behind the real life accurate Bay films....kind of a theory behind how the film versions of the Beast Wars would be.....

6. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Im under the Impression that Bay formers cant scan organics, as Alice scanned a amusement park ride (in the script) and even if she did scan a real girl, she wasn't made of bone or had any internal organs, only a fold away "pretender" shell. Theory De-bunked.

7. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    That's not a theory, that's "speculation" or an "idea". You people seriously toss the word "theory" around like inexpensive currency.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

The idea of watching a gorilla transform into some sort of crazy, twisted, non-robotic inside-out gorilla would be terrifying.

9. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    A Beast Wars movie sounds... Horrible...

10. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Now that is interesting.....

Yeah idea, speculation, that is one way to look at it, but it is somewhat of a theory as to how the Beast Wars would transform in accordance to the current film designs.....

Yeah man I know it would probably be terrifying and disgusting all at the same time:) 

Well man we all established that in my last BW film post, that is not what this post is about, this is just friendly discussion of how you think the film version of the Beast Wars would look..........no more, no less:) 

11. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I think I'd rather see beast modes like Movie Scorponok into robots, but the beast modes have a "third" form of having a Pretender/Alice like skin over top.

12. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    hmmm??? I like it. For a while I was thinking that the BWs would have metal forms just like film Scorponok, but then I was thinking that it would be too much like the anime series Zoids(dont know if you are familiar with that???) but yeah I like that idea of metal animal forms with a third Alice-type form:) 

13. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    You want a hint of how a movie base beast wars would be? An example, Alice from ROTF.

14. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Jeez, chill out. Look up "theory" in the dictionary.

Anyway, I like it. Not sure if movie TFs are able to scan organic material but I would love to see Beast Wars done on the big screen one day...

15. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    It would be very King Kong if you know what I mean. It'll be very cool, but I'd rather have someone else to direct. I'm not sure what it would be about? And please make sure the humans have clothes…

16. Jimmy88

News Credits:

Yeah man I would love to see it some day......it would be very different to see something like that that is related to transformers.....

Yeah man I hear yah....yeah I think Bay is stepping down following DOTM.....Well I think it would follow the show pretty close(check out my first post about the Beast Wars film). And if it does take place back it time(we kind of had a preview of that in the opening to ROTF) yeah they better have some type of clothing...hehe

17. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    I go back and forth about the idea of a beast wars movie. I'm not on board with this theory/idea though.
    Changing the look of the beast wars characters to an exo suit that protects organic matter doesn't really sound appealing to me. In some strange way, the idea of organic skin covering a tf body seemed better to me. The skin completely covers the robot and upon changing to robot mode, the skin tears and almost causing a pain. The skin immediately heals when they return to beast mode.
    I'm all for a re-telling of the beast wars....maybe as a direct to tv deal...

18. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i'd love to see something like TGPing's art for a beast wars movie

Brachio Tricera Fusion by *TGping on deviantART

tendon's stretching and exposed bones n stuff. thatd look insane [probly a bit too terrifying than hasbro would like tho. still, itd be interesting to see!]

19. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Yeah his stuff would be terrifying in 3-D CGI, hell TGping's stuff in animation would be a little terrifying.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally think that a Beast Wars movie, if ever made, should have the bot's keep their robotic bits, and just have the fur/hide act as armor plating in bot-mode. I also think that mass-shifting shouldn't be used. Primal could be a King Kong sized gorilla, so that when he fights Megatron, they're roughly the same size. Any attempt to use the alt-modes as disguises would be lost out the window, but it would be cool to see on the big screen.