Beast Wars: Dark Glass

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Optimus Frimal, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Well, I haven't been flexing my writing muscles nearly as much as I should be recently, and I've always wanted to write this 'episode' of Beast Wars so here it is, my interpretation of the missing Beast Wars episode Dark Glass. I've written it in comic form as that's what I'm most comfortable with ;)  Also, if there is anybody out there who would like to collaborate with me on this then I am in need of an artist, a colourist and a letterist, if you are interested, then let me know ASAP, if not, then just enjoy the writing :) 

Dark Glass

PAGE 1:

PANEL 1:

(Look of the panel is that of a computer game, everything in it looks like a computer game graphic. The panel looks like the Time Crisis series games look like. TransMetal Rattrap’s blaster is visible at the front of the panel, it is firing and pointing at Waspinator, who is in robot mode. Everything is set inside a corridor of the Axalon.)

PANEL 2:

(Waspinator has just been struck; he is being blown apart, bits of him flying everywhere.)

TEXT (MIDDLE OF PANEL): Level complete.

RATTRAP (OFF PANEL): Heh. Dat was almost as easy as real life…

PANEL 3:

(Setting has changed to that of a forest. TM Rattrap is running through it, blaster at the ready)

PANEL 4:

(A red laser beam has just struck Rattrap in the chest, he is cringing and falling down.)

PAGE 2:

PANEL 1:

(Camera is behind Dinobot II, the panel shows Dinobot II standing on top of a tree branch, looking down at Rattrap, with his arms crossed.)
    RATTRAP: Hey!
    PANEL 2:

(Close up of Dinobot II’s face. He is smirking, his eye powering up ready to fire another laser.)

TEXT (MIDDLE OF PANEL): BOSS BATTLE…

PANEL 3:

(Rattrap is leaping out of the way of another laser blast from Dinobot. Dinobot is jumping down from the tree, just behind the laser.)
    TEXT (MIDDLE OF PANEL): …BEGIN!!!

PAGE 3:

PANEL 1:

(Rattrap is running away from Dinobot as fast as he can, he looks panicked. Dinobot is still grinning as he chases after Rattrap)

PANEL 2:

(Rattrap is looking over his shoulder, firing his blaster at Dinobot. The shots though are heading straight for the floor in front of Dinobot. Dinobot is preparing to jump.)

PANEL 3:

(A small explosion is happening where Dinobot was, Dinobot though is now leaping over the explosion towards Rattrap.)

PANEL 4:

(Close up of Rattrap’s feet. They are both caught underneath a tree root, causing Rattrap to fall)

PAGE 4:

PANEL 1:

(Rattrap has fallen into the ground, hard, he is slowly turning himself around to face away from the mud. Dinobot II’s shadow is seen lurking over him, Dinobot’s shadow is of his beast mode as he transformed off panel)

PANEL 2:

(Rattrap has turned around, he is still lying down, he has his blaster pointed up at Dinobot, ready to fire. Dinobot’s feet and perhaps a part of his legs can be seen, falling towards Rattrap)

PANEL 3:

(Rattrap looks shocked. Dinobot is looming over Rattrap now, biting into his blaster, making it inoperable.)

PANEL 4:

(Dinobot is looming over Rattrap’s head, jaws open wide. Rattrap is reaching under his back.)

RATTRAP (OFF PANEL): Ah! Not my blaster! Looks like der’s just one option left den.

PAGE 5:

PANEL 1:

(Rattrap is lifting his arm up, he is holding a sticky bomb triumphantly over his head)

RATTRAP (OFF PANEL): If I’m going, I’m takin’ you with me chopper-face!

PANEL 2:

(Same as Panel 1. Except for the text)

RED TEXT (ACROSS MIDDLE OF SCREEN): Error. Error. Action does not compute with real life model of unit Rattrap.

RATTRAP (OFF PANEL): What the!? What d’ya mean does not compute wit’ ‘real life model’?

PANEL 3:

(Same as Panels 1 and 2. Except text has changed.)

RED TEXT (ACROSS MIDDLE OF SCREEN): Self sacrifice is not a characteristic of unit Rattrap.

RATTRAP (OFF PANEL): Huh… slaggin’ intelligent computer system…