beast wars - cybertron vs 10th anniversary..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lumpy, May 15, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    so, ive got beast wars 10th primal and megatron (deluxe molds) and i really dig the hell outta them...had never really planned on getting them, i had kinda wanted the ships from them, but not the actual figures...because i had wanted primal and megatron from the cybertron line...which i ended up getting, and still have sitting around nice and sealed...i'm tempted to open them, and sell the 10th versions...but my wife got me primal before he had been spotted on the boards, so that's feeling like uber special to me...megatron i got later because i found him and was excited and had primal already...so what do you think i should do? sell cybertron? keep both? sell 10th? and don't say sell both otherwise my ninja squirrel will hurt you...

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sell the Cybertron versions. The BW 10th set are much better. Or you could keep both... display one set with your BW figures and the other set with your Cybertron stuff. Personally, I renamed my BW 10th versions as Predacon (after the TM Megatron repaint in Armada) & Apelinq (after the Botcon repaint of TM Optimus Primal). So, it's cool to have both really... unless you have super limited shelf space.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    if anything, sell the cybertron versions. the cybertron version of the optimus primal mold is STILL rotting on pegs in stores.

4. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Keep em. Nobody wants the Cybertron ones and the BW ones are great.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, if i keep the cybertron versions, i will call them that...that's been part of my plan since they were first shown...and i combine classics, and AEC into one collection, so i may open them, and put them in my AECCU collection, and just keep 10th by themselves on a different shelf...

i was also thinking of giving the cybertron versions to my cousin for his birthday next week, cuz he loves watching beast wars with me...but i'm already getting him 08 movie bumblebee, and maybe something else...i could always find more cybertron primals and megs to give him at christmas time or something...